good MAME joypad
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    catohagen
    http://store.yahoo.com/cybercitysoftware/supgampad14b.html

cybercitysoftware_1758_14255629

Its quite good, and 8 bucks cheap :-)....and i got this Y-adapter for hooking up 2 joysticks, but seems only 1 joystick works on pegasos gameport...when player 2 moves his pad, he control only player 1.
    Any one got 2 pads/joysticks to work in mame ?
  • »14.09.03 - 14:31
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    Toto
    Build your own ;-)

joy.jpg
  • »14.09.03 - 17:40
  • Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    magnetic
    @Catahogen
    Thanks for the post! I am very much wanting to use 2 joysticks on Pegasos so If you work it out please let me know.

@TOTO

Do you have that working with your Pegasos? If so, would you be willing to make me one? Of course I would pay you. Please let me know either way.

TIA
    magnetic
    Pegasos 2 Rev 2B3 w/ Freescale 7447 "G4" @ 1ghz / 1gb Nanya Ram
    Quad Boot: MorphOS 2.7 | Amiga OS4.1 U4 | Ubuntu PPC GNU/Linux | OS X 10.4
  • »14.09.03 - 17:59
    Profile Visit Website
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    Toto
    @magnetic
    Yeah it works perfect on the pegasos. I build it with a J-PAC jamma-ps/2 interface. The joystick connects to the ps/2 port and you can connect your keyboard to the joystick. I would be willing to make one but it's not cheap: I paid 65 euro for the J-PAC, the buttons (16) where 6 euro a piece and the joysticks 20,00 euro a piece. And it's difficult in the netherlands to get the J-Pac, buttons & joysticks.
    You could also go for a Hotrod , it should work on a peggy. Also, check out build your own arcade controls.
  • »14.09.03 - 19:10
  • Targhan
    Great thread! More info about this stuff? Has anyone tried to mutilate an arcade box yet?
    :idea:Targhan

MorphOS portal? www.MorphZone.org
  • »14.09.03 - 23:12
    Profile Visit Website
  • Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    magnetic
    @Targhan
    I wondered what took you so long to get to this thread! ;-)

@ Toto

the Hot Rod looks cool, I would buy it if I KNEW for sure it would work on Peg... I bought the joypad that started the thread though... now I can play Street Fighter 2! :-D

Wish 2 player would work though..

magnetic
    Pegasos 2 Rev 2B3 w/ Freescale 7447 "G4" @ 1ghz / 1gb Nanya Ram
    Quad Boot: MorphOS 2.7 | Amiga OS4.1 U4 | Ubuntu PPC GNU/Linux | OS X 10.4
  • »15.09.03 - 04:07
    Profile Visit Website
  • Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    Jupp3
    I currently have second hand Gravis PC GamePad connected to my Pegasos, it does work, but isn't really the best pad, I've used...

I've thoguht a bit about opening it up, and using the electronics in better controller... I have one arcade stick, but for that I'd need to build (big) case, and I'd need to hunt down quite some arcade buttons aswell...

Another possibility, that I've thought a bit, putting it in Playstation controller, those aren't that bad really...

I wonder, if it'd be easy to get analog controller(s) wired aswell? (Well, guess they're not really supported on current MOS but still...)
  • »15.09.03 - 08:33
    Profile Visit Website