Pegasos2 media center with fanless power supply for sale
  • Just looking around
    Sven
    Hello, ...

Due to a problem with my car (no, i am not leaving the pegasos community), i am in need of selling one of my pegasos boxes.

Specs are as follows :

- 2B5 Pegasos 2 motherboard (can handle upto 2GB of ram). Almost new, rarely used.
    - 1GB ram module (samsung DDR 400) (if i remember well, didn't open the box to check).
    - 160 GB samsung hard drive (again as above, not sure about size, but at least 80 GB in any case).
    - DVD writer with dual layer support.
    - 128bit radeon 9250 card.
    - USB 2.0 NEC 6 port usb card, with connector for front panel usb connectors. (Can trade in a VIA based 4 port card if needed).
    - Haupauge PVR 150 low profile TV tuner card (PAL/SECAM) (with hardware mpeg2 encoder)
    - black dvine MCE301 case (http://www.ahanix.com/products/mce/mce_301.php), with frontpanel USB, Firewire and parallel connected LCD panel.
    - Fanless 450W power supply.

Including the original packaging of the case for easy transport.

It works with a DVI->HDMI connector to connect to your flat panel TV, is pre-loaded with a working Debian GNU/Linux etch system, including support for DVD playback using xine. It may be possible to compile mythtv or further such stuff on it, the sources are included, but i couldn't find time to finish that project.

Price is at 800 Euros + shipping, but i can drive it to a reasonably near place from Strasbourg/France (or vice-versa).

Friendly,

Sven Luther

[ Edited by Sven on 2006/10/12 20:30 ]

[ Edited by Sven on 2006/10/12 20:39 ]
  • »12.10.06 - 20:19