Ok, a few apps :-)
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    td741
    Might as well add to this:

Some results so far:
    [Works]
    ImageFX 3.0:
    - with the catweasel I was able to install it from floppy. I didn't even need to run ISPatcher. ;)
    - Seems to work okay. A few screenrequesters popped up (probably because it tried to open on a seperate amiga screen). Once it got straightened out, saved preferences and toyed around with it.

Simon Sorcerer II:
    - works great, but if you download the patch from Epic Marketting, you'll get a PPC version that runs noticeably better. ;)

[Not working]
    PPaint 7.1:
    - it starts up and automatically goes in RTG mode
    - if you pick a very high resolution (over 1280x1024 I think) the gadgets get messed up.
    - some image processing is broken (ie: "stretching" an image to a higher resolution seems to produce an effect similar to thos 3D images. :P)
    - After doodling for a little bit I got an error stating that I was running out of memory. (In fact it started off in "Memory saver mode".)

Foundation Gold (broken?)
    - installed the latest patches, still doesn't work.
    - no sound via AHI
    - configuring the CD to play the soundtrack freezes the system. (At least when I hit the test button).
    - Loading screens don't show up properly and you can't seem to actual start playing your level.
    Note: I had these problems when trying to play the game in RTG and AHI on my A4000 too.(?!)
    Steph
  • »15.05.03 - 18:42
    Profile Visit Website
    hooligan
    Myst (v1.1) seems to work ok aswell. Hooray! :-)
    www.mikseri.net/hooligan <- Free music
  • »15.05.03 - 19:50
    Profile Visit Website
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    td741
    I'm trying to get v1.1 but I can't seem to get it from Clickboom's site? Is it available elsewhere?

Oh, and I'm working on getting Pagestream 4.x to work. So far it's installed, but it seems like I am missing quite a lot of fonts since when I try to type, nothing shows up. Checked it out on Snoopdos and it seems like there is supposed to be a lont of fonts in the pagestream directory that isn't there! :(
    Steph
  • »16.05.03 - 15:40
    Profile Visit Website
    hooligan
    Quote:

I'm trying to get v1.1 but I can't seem to get it from Clickboom's site? Is it available elsewhere?

it's on the original gamecd.
    www.mikseri.net/hooligan <- Free music
  • »16.05.03 - 15:58
    Profile Visit Website
  • Targhan
    WordPad from the Aminet works (MUI based text editor).

PlayFKiss 2.06, 2.07, 2.08, and 2.09 all work (aminet). SweetKiss (aminet?) works as well. This is the "Japanese Paperdoll" game; however, I would strongly suggest fully examining any "dolls" you download before letting the kids play... Some of the "dolls" are quite lurid; although, there are plenty that are as innocent as the idea suggests. Just double check first! The sound does not work, but that's due to the wav.datatype not using AHI.
    :idea:Targhan

MorphOS portal? www.MorphZone.org
  • »16.05.03 - 16:01
    Profile Visit Website
  • Butterfly
    Butterfly
    Hallo,
    Anybody who have tried SecondSpin?
    regs
    hgm
  • »17.05.03 - 09:12
  • Cocoon
    Cocoon
    Triumph
    Quote:

td741 wrote:

Oh, and I'm working on getting Pagestream 4.x to work. So far it's installed, but it seems like I am missing quite a lot of fonts since when I try to type, nothing shows up. Checked it out on Snoopdos and it seems like there is supposed to be a lont of fonts in the pagestream directory that isn't there! :(

I have PageStream 4.1 running. After installing remove from the csets only WinCP1255.txt after that is works perfect and fast. With a old Trance it is almost as fast as my Amithlon 1700+ AMD.
    You must install the compugraphic fonts, atleast the installer ask for them.(install is not needed just copy the to a PageStream folder and put in 2 assigns, Pagestream and softlogik). Also I thought the Topaz font was needed.

Bye,

Sjoerd
  • »18.05.03 - 19:04
  • Butterfly
    Butterfly
    Yvan
    I installed and tested FantasticDreams. Works like a dream. I wasn't able to install neither PowerPC version (but it's PowerUP not Morphos) or the 68060 version. I finally installed the 68030 version without FPU, it's stable and fast under Morphos.
  • »23.07.03 - 08:19