Community Volunteer
  • Targhan
    I am looking for a community volunteer to help give shape to a new PPC/Linux community portal that is not too much different from MorphZone.

The individual must have an intrest in Linux on the Pegasos, and be willing to spend time some of their valuable freetime helping the new site to take on a usable form. This is not PenguinPPC, as it now redirects visitors to the kernal developmers site.

Please remember that anything that is ported or supported on LinuxPPC is moved a step closer to MorphOS, and it's in everyone's best intrest!

Thank You,
    Targhan
    :idea:Targhan

MorphOS portal? www.MorphZone.org
  • »08.06.04 - 22:48
    Profile Visit Website
  • Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    warface
    Not that I'm a volunteer for the job, just suggesting to make it a news item instead of a forum item. Maybe you will find someone more easier :-)

I have only a limited, user level knowledge of Linux, so I don't think I could be of any help.
  • »10.06.04 - 21:15
    Profile Visit Website
  • Targhan
    A lot of people are more comfortable in the forums. Besides, I wanted to make sure that some of the module additions and whatnot had settled down a bit.

Still, not everyone needs to be a linux guru to help. Move pictures around, check the forums for abuse, that kind of stuff. :-)
    :idea:Targhan

MorphOS portal? www.MorphZone.org
  • »10.06.04 - 21:44
    Profile Visit Website
  • Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    Acill
    I have a lot of interest on linux on my Pegasos II, but I havent been able to get it on. If you want a moderator I would love to help out. The only concern is me having to go to Iraq in September through December. I wont have access to the sites then. (To busy dodging bullets and morters) :-P
    Powermac Dual 2.0 GHZ G5 PCI-X (Registration #1894)
    Powerbook 1.67GHZ
    Powermac Dual 2.0 GHZ G5 PCIE (Registration #6130)
    A4000T CSPPC, Mediator
    Need Repairs, upgrades or a recap in the USA? Visit my website at http://www.acill.com
  • »11.06.04 - 14:15
    Profile Visit Website