Ambient issue
  • Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    Amigaharry2
    Dropped out erroneously a couple of files to Ambient's desktop. Wanted to backdrop them at once......and then:
    Seems that it isn't possible to drop back more then one file from Ambients desktop at once!!! (Btw: Workbench can do!)

Thats foolish - it were about 50 files.......and even there is no shortcut too!

Are there any tricks?
    Peg2, 3xPowerMac G5, 2xPowerbookG4, 2x MacMiniG4, Efika (again), A3000T and life is never boring.....
  • »23.01.22 - 13:37
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    defender
    Quote:

Amigaharry2 schrieb:
    Dropped out erroneously a couple of files to Ambient's desktop. Wanted to backdrop them at once......and then:
    Seems that it isn't possible to drop back more then one file from Ambients desktop at once!!! (Btw: Workbench can do!)

Thats foolish - it were about 50 files.......and even there is no shortcut too!

Are there any tricks?

I have tried it with 47 mp3 files. Mark them in the Ambient screen right click Ambient menue - pictogramm and put away (zurück legen in german) works fast.
    But all files Show the shortcut Arrow.
    PowerMac 3.6 - Radeon 9000_64Mb - 1,5Gb Ram - SB Live - MorphOS 3.9
    CD32 TF330 SILP Wifi- PowerBook 1,67GHz 1GB/100GB - MorphOS 3 reg. 1455 IMac Isight
  • »23.01.22 - 21:32
    Profile Visit Website
  • Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    Amigaharry2
    Thanks for reply - I tested again:
    When collecting more then one file, right mousebutton has no funktion, if pointer is directly over a file-icon When moving to top menue, it has function again, and I can put them back. Didn't expect that........strange behaviour.........

[ Editiert durch Amigaharry2 24.01.2022 - 09:20 ]
    Peg2, 3xPowerMac G5, 2xPowerbookG4, 2x MacMiniG4, Efika (again), A3000T and life is never boring.....
  • »23.01.22 - 21:41
  • Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Cool_amigaN
    I have a different question, say that you browse inside a drawer (in drawer mode , not lister) and want to locate another drawer which starts by "K": hold shift + K on keyboard but then you want to navigate on top or bottom which you can do by up/down arrows. All is good so far.

But what if you want to navigate left or right? It just moves the cursor left and right on the search string whether you are still holding shift or not.

Is this normal? What if you moved the cursor only if you keep holding shift and regular left/right arrows would allow navigation just like up/down?
    Amiga gaming Tribute: Watch, rate, comment :)
  • »24.01.22 - 21:40
    Profile Visit Website