FCEU - occasionally suspends
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    Solo_Kazuki
    FCEU occasionaly suspends when You use [SELECT] option from program menu. It's happens from time to time without logic reason.

And how about adding different directories option for .NES ROMs and .FDS disk images, similar like in Hu-Go! or Genesis Plus?
  • »20.07.19 - 11:41
    Profile Visit Website
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    Solo_Kazuki
    Hello

Thank You for NES/FDS option, but still there is just one path not changing when switching between NES and FDS.

About stability it's too short for saying for sure if it's not suspending. Still testing.
  • »23.03.20 - 16:50
    Profile Visit Website
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    realstar
    I could do separate directories for the next version. I wasn't sure how many people would have large amounts of FDS games so I set it as a filename filter for the moment. As for stability I didn’t notice too many issues with this release but didn’t test the ‘select’ ASL requestor a bunch as I usually go straight to the file list.

I will mention that a bad rom image or cd image in the case of GenesisPlus or Hu-Go! Can cause freeze ups or an unstable system. Its hard to track in this case but if you notice a crash or freeze after playing a certain game it’s possible that is the issue. Hu-Go! Seems to have more issues in this regard but even mGBA locks up on some older GameBoy rom dumps from years ago. Updating to known good rom images can solve some issues.
  • »24.03.20 - 21:36
    Profile Visit Website