AmiWest 2019
  • Caterpillar
    Caterpillar
    sacc-user
    AmiWest 2019, the Amiga show on the U.S. West Coast, starts next month! Preparations continue to be made and details hammered out as the date draws closer.

You want to be here to interact with those who participate! We've been told in past years that it is the highlight of the yearly calendar for more than one participant. Be sure to have a look again at all the details here.

AmiWest is the people! What we do is provide a meeting place for the very creative community that is Amiga! Come be a part and experience the atmosphere for yourself.

So remember: AmiWest 2019 and associated events will be October 23-27, 2019 at the Holiday Inn Express, 2224 Auburn Blvd., Sacramento, CA. Make your plans to attend now. If you've attended before, bring one other person who is new to the show. If this will be your first time, welcome to the show! See our website at amiwest.net for the latest information and watch this blog for breaking news about the show. See you in October!
  • »27.09.19 - 07:20
    Profile Visit Website
  • Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    I'm planning to be there, and will be showing MorphOS at my display table to anyone interested in seeing what it can do, and how well it runs on my 1.67GHz G4 PowerBook, and either my G4, or G5 PowerMac tower computer. It will be good to see everyone again, after missing the last 2 or 3 AmiWest Shows.

Any MorphOS users reading this who will also be attending the show, please introduce yourself to me, and tell me about your MorphOS system, and how you use it.
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »29.09.19 - 12:42
  • Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    Something has just come up that is going to interfere with my full attendance at this year's AmiWest Show. I'm not sure how yet, or when I will be there and when I won't, but my best friend is having a surprise birthday party that his wife is arranging that I can NOT miss, and it is located 500 miles away from Sacramento, so I'll be flying back and forth, so I can attend both the party, and the AmiWest Show on the same weekend.

If anyone reading this is able to attend the AmiWest Show, I have already paid for the MorphOS display table, and will make sure my equipment is at the show, I just need someone to man the table for me for part of the show when I cannot be there in person.

Thanks,
    AmigaDave
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »04.10.19 - 23:21