Eagleplayer has no sound.
  • Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Doffo
    Hello,

Maybe someone has a fix/solution to this issue. Eagle player loads up just fine, it even starts to play a MOD. It shows it is playing, but nothing is ever heard. Other stuff like playing videos or using AminetRadio all work and play, but so far Eagleplayer doesnt actually ever play sound.

Any suggestions aside from using another app? Thanks. :)
    -=-=-=-
    YUUUP!
  • »19.08.19 - 21:45
    Profile Visit Website
  • Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    NewSense
    Have you set EaglePlayer> Engines> AHI Amplifier to Active?

I just loaded Chaos Engine.mod into EaglePlayer 2.0.5 (21.11.2016) and it's all playing as expected.

Even though I rarely use EaglePlayer thesedays for .MOD files as I often just let them load/play with MorphOS menu option 'PLAY' which is available for these files by default, and they play continuously until a Cmd+C (Break command) is made.
    MacMini 1.5GHz,64MB VRAM, PowerBooks A1138/9 (Model 5,8/9),PowerMac G5 2.3GHz(DP), iMac A1145 2.1GHz 20", all with MorphOS v3.18+,Airport,Bluetooth,A1016 Keyboard,T-RB22 Mouse,DVD-RW-DL,MiniMax,Firewire/USB2 & MacOSX 10.4/5
  • »19.08.19 - 23:07
    Doffo
    Quote:

NewSense wrote:
    Have you set EaglePlayer> Engines> AHI Amplifier to Active?

I just loaded Chaos Engine.mod into EaglePlayer 2.0.5 (21.11.2016) and it's all playing as expected.

Even though I rarely use EaglePlayer thesedays for .MOD files as I often just let them load/play with MorphOS menu option 'PLAY' which is available for these files by default, and they play continuously until a Cmd+C (Break command) is made.

I did double check settings, and it was already set to Active. But strangely enough, thought the built in sound card of the G4 MDD is set to my default, somehow Eagleplayer went ahead and kept using my Sound Blaster Live card that I had in the mac. I just was using the built in sound for the front headphone out for convenience, but looks like I better just stick to the Sound Blaster Anyways. :)
    -=-=-=-
    YUUUP!
  • »20.08.19 - 01:36
    Profile Visit Website
  • jPV
  • Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    jPV
    Quote:

Doffo wrote:
    But strangely enough, thought the built in sound card of the G4 MDD is set to my default, somehow Eagleplayer went ahead and kept using my Sound Blaster Live card that I had in the mac. I just was using the built in sound for the front headphone out for convenience, but looks like I better just stick to the Sound Blaster Anyways. :)

Check Audio settings in the MorphOS preferences. Maybe you have some unit set to the other card (Music Unit, Unit 0...)?
  • »20.08.19 - 06:08
    Profile Visit Website
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    Korni
    Also check settings for AHI Ampflier in EP, maybe it's set for SB.
    http://korni.ppa.pl/modkowypaczek/ | My Rifle, My Bunny, and Me
  • »20.08.19 - 09:42
    Profile Visit Website
    Doffo
    Appreciate the help. I had to go in the AHI manager itself, check Global, and then set the AHI. All is well. :)
    -=-=-=-
    YUUUP!
  • »20.08.19 - 22:13
    Profile Visit Website