Mouse and keyboard clicks frozen on startup!
  • Caterpillar
    Caterpillar
    Rats
    Hello!

So I have had morphos running very well. I am trying to connect morphos as a synergy client in wb startup. The machine was working fine then

7uhwMM8
    picture (it wont even let me click the check box)

A month later I come to my g5 boot it to start morphos and the mouse clicks wont register even using the keyboard as a mouse the clicks wont register. Anybody know a solution to this as I really dont want to have to reinstall.

I have also tried using another keyboard and no mouse and no luck

[ Edited by Rats 16.07.2019 - 15:28 ]
  • »16.07.19 - 14:24
    Profile Visit Website
  • Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    Amigaharry2
    Do you have access to keyboard in OpenFirmware-console or in MacOS?
    If it does, then it's MOS related. In this case your posidon-prefs may be corrupt. So try to boot without startup-sequence (hope you can reach early startup-menue by pressing F1 or left mouse-button during booting).
    Now you in a shell and should have access to your keyboard and can rename posidon.prefs:

cd prefs/env-archive/sys
    rename posidon-prefs as posidon-prefs.old

Now reboot! New posidon-prefs will be generated during run-time.
    Hope that will help...
    Peg2, 3xPowerMac G5, 2xPowerbookG4, 2x MacMiniG4, Efika (again), A3000T and life is never boring.....
  • »16.07.19 - 15:53
  • MorphOS Developer
    jacadcaps
    It does not look like Synergy was able to connect to the server, so a remote mouse/kb wouldn't work at least.
  • »17.07.19 - 06:21
    Profile Visit Website
  • Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    Amigaharry2
    Seems I missunderstood posting: Thought there was no HID-response after booting MOS....
    Peg2, 3xPowerMac G5, 2xPowerbookG4, 2x MacMiniG4, Efika (again), A3000T and life is never boring.....
  • »17.07.19 - 15:41