[CANCELED] PowerMac G5 spare parts
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    Brumiga
    A friend has recovered several spare parts of a powermac g5. This is the motherboard, processor boards with their air-cooling system, power supply, internal fans, perhaps also the original graphics card. These parts probably concern a powermac g5 2x 2.0 ghz or 2x 2.3 ghz. He offers me all these spare parts but I do not have an empty box of powermac g5 to put it all together. He does not know, me no more, whether they are functional or not.

Would anyone among you all be interested in all these spare parts? Otherwise they will all go to recycling.

Brumiga

[ Edité par Brumiga 16.10.2018 - 22:15 ]
  • »27.09.18 - 14:49
  • Just looking around
    shaf
    I would be interested but shipping to Canada is probably going to be expensive.
  • »27.09.18 - 16:01
  • Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    koszer
    It would be a shame to scrap all this parts, but I'm afraid the shipping costs would be greater than a new one.

P.S. I've just recycled an empty PowerMac G5 case last week. It wasn't perfect, but... well, too late.
  • »27.09.18 - 16:18
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    vulture
    I'd be interested, pm on the way!

Quote:

Brumiga wrote:
    A friend has recovered several spare parts of a powermac g5. This is the motherboard, processor boards with their air-cooling system, power supply, internal fans, perhaps also the original graphics card. These parts probably concern a powermac g5 2x 2.0 ghz or 2x 2.3 ghz. He offers me all these spare parts but I do not have an empty box of powermac g5 to put it all together. He does not know, me no more, whether they are functional or not.

Would anyone among you all be interested in all these spare parts? Otherwise they will all go to recycling.

Brumiga
  • »27.09.18 - 16:23
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    Brumiga
    Good evening,

I went to see the friend who offered me spare parts of a powermac g5. I wanted to know when to take them before leaving for the μalchimie. He said he gave all the spare parts to another friend, mac user intel or powerpc. This one wants to troubleshoot a powerpac g5.

Sorry for those who wanted these parts, I have them not/more.

Brumiga
  • »16.10.18 - 21:16