I own the fastest NG Amiga Compatible - Prove me wrong!
  • Jim
  • Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    Jim
    Complaints about cpu usage aside, the fact that this is available across all NG platforms is significant.

I wouldn't rake Trevor over the coals too much about his "benchmark".
    Putting a product you are selling in a good light is only natural.

It would have been nice to see this package use hardware acceleration.
    But the differences between platforms would make coding using that more complex.
    "Never attribute to malice what can more readily explained by incompetence"
  • »06.09.18 - 15:53
  • Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    Andreas_Wolf
    >> The original game uses hardware rendering but needs 1 GiB or so VRAM.
    >> That's the reason Daytona675x gave for switching to software rendering.

> No, [...] the game on [...] Windows [...] runs fine [...] under [...] 512MB VRAM.
    > It just lists 1GB VRam as min. requirement but that isn't representative of
    > the truth.

Thanks for the report. But even 512 MiB VRAM can't be used by MorphOS. Maximum is 256 MiB which the game cannot run with in hardware rendering, and most MorphOS users only have 64 or 128 MiB VRAM anyway.
  • »06.09.18 - 16:31
  • Acolyte of the Butterfly
    Acolyte of the Butterfly
    Daytona675x
    Oh boy...

@redrumloa
    Quote:

I understand from your previous post(s) that AGP bandwidth may be limiting. As you stated, that seems a bit odd

The game is software-rendered and the final bitmap must eventually be converted and pushed to VRAM every frame and then scaled up. That's why I chose TinyGL for that task, to offload the upscaling to the GPU to minimize bandwidth usage. On AOS4 I chose Compositing, on AROS MesaGL.

Quote:

I went back and read Trevor's blog and he doesn't say what resolution he is using so i assume the default windowed mode.

Exactly, windowed, default resolution, dedicated save-game for beta-testers, mouse-cursor moved to the lower-right corner to have exactly the same conditions on ALL (! ALL !) platforms.

@jpV
    Quote:

At least I get "performance warnings" (bitmap doesn't have BMF_3DTARGET set)

The surface and texture used are managed by TinyGL. It should know best what bitmap attributes to set and which not.

@koszer
    Quote:

Yep, that's a clever trick by Trevor. Tower57 runs faster in windowed mode than on fullscreen (that's why the FPS counter on his page favours OS4 over MorphOS).

All such benchmarks should have been made under the same conditions mentioned above. And IMHO Trevor is not childish enough to cheat.

Quote:

In fullscreen mode FPS counter is stable at around 60 (I assume the game forces VSYNC in the fullscreen mode).

Yes. Which is also why I told everybody who made performance measurements to use the default window mode.

@Andreas_Wolf
    Quote:

There are, which Daytona675x prepared and used for his benchmarks and obviously shared with Trevor.

Yes, they were shared with all beta-testers, Trevor happened to be one of them.

@redrumloa
    Quote:

Where can I download it? Link?

Nowhere, at least I didn't preserve them. And it doesn't matter, you can take any save-game you like and use that for comparison. The important part is that it's window-mode, the same save-game and the same settings on all devices. And that everything else is identical too (e.g. excactly the same scrolling position). Of course your own save-game will probably have its emphasis on other aspects of the game as the ones I used and thus lead to very different results. But the general "system X is around y-times as fast as system Z" should usually be the same. However, Trevor's benchmarks are old. It wasn't the final version 1 back then, IIRC.

Quote:

It depends what's going on in the game, the FPS varies wildly.

Yes.

Quote:

I wonder if TinyGL is even being used on MorphOS. The moment the game is

It is. I don't know how many times I stated in public how things work and why...

Quote:

The moment the game is launched my CPU load jumps to 100% and stays there. 100% of cpu load at 2.7Ghz?

Yes. I need all performance I can get. As a reminder: the original PC version drops down to 15 fps in some areas on my Sony Vaio (and can't even keep steady 60 fps on my i7 all the time)... I optimized the absolute *hell* out of this, but yes, I need all the performance your antique system can deliver, sorry.

Quote:

The problem is the bizarre "benchmark" of it to promote OS4 superiority.

You are surmising something that isn't there.

@ASiegel
    Quote:

The game happens to have been ported by someone who has also been contracted by A-eon to work on their 3D graphics stack.

I am not involved into Warp3D Nova (in fact I was one of its biggest critics back then, but since then it became much better). I was hired by A-eon to implement OpenGL ES 2 and occasionally extend it for some $. And that's it with my relationship with them. I'm not even part of their development team.

Quote:

As was just announced, they will fly him out for Amiwest all the way from Europe even.

No need for conspiracy or other wild theories. As so often with normal people, things happen because of pretty simple reasons. In this case here the situation is simply that Trevor's and my contact was rather close during T57-dev, because he was a very active tester (guess what, he's one of the guys who helped testing the MOS version too). Simply because of kindness and likely because one came to know and respect the other, he asked me some weeks ago if I'd like to come over to AmiWest. I said yes, which resulted in him bringing my name on the table of the AmiWest comitee. And those guys, not aeon, decided to select me this year, thanks. For your notes: AmiWest != Aeon. And AmiWest != AOS4. Yes, believe it or not: not everybody is an bigoted militant Amiga flavour fanboy spreading FUD or other crap.

Quote:

I do not think it is far fetched to assume that the version for Hyperion Entertainment's OS is the most optimized one compared to the AROS and MorphOS ports.

That's probably the most insane acusation I ever heard in Amigaland. Complete nonsense, of course. Last not least because I actually spent most time with the MOS version, thanks to the rather limited joypad support through sensors.library.
    You know, pal, in contrast to you and some other guys here I'm known for *not* being a fanboy of one particular Amiga flavour, that's why I even supported AROS, although less than a handful of people actually use that version of the game (and I knew that it would be this way beforehand).
    It's really extremely far fetched that I should prefer one version over the other / optimize one more than the other.
    Besides that it's also technical nonsense: the game-logic incl. the software renderer is practically identical on all Amiga systems (AROS differs a tiny bit, because I didn't use asm there at all).

Quote:

Of course, if you want to gauge the credibility of the published benchmark numbers, all you need to remember is that results on AROS were not included...

No need to come up with yet another pointless conspiracy theory. In case of Trevor the simple explanation is: he had no AROS system at hand, guess what... Yes, the simple truth can be so boring.
    And in my case: I published lots of my own benchmarks at different places in public, incl. those of my own AROS system.
    Really, man. Stop spreading bullshit, thanks.

@naTmeg
    Quote:

Also, minimum requirements: MorphOS >= 3.9, >= 600 MHz, Gfx-card with TinyGL support. Something is off the road here :)

That should be enough to be playable using the 16bit version. Even my MOS G4 733 can handle that good enough. I suppose you read the readme etc. If nothing helps: bad luck, sorry.
    And before somebody asks again: no, there is no demo version, no, I'm not the rights holder, no, I'm not involved in sales.

@Andreas_Wolf
    Quote:

The original game uses hardware rendering but needs 1 GiB or so VRAM. That's the reason Daytona675x gave for switching to software rendering.

Not that much, but definitely too much for my lowest end targets, yes :) The whole gfx system was designed in a way that made it impossible to use hw-acceleration on most systems (exception: W3D Nova and maybe some fat AROS systems). And even if: my software-renderer runs faster than the original OpenGL-renderer on Windows... And the quality is higher (the lighting calculations are much more exact because, well, they are calculated and not based on a too-small fixed light-sphere-texture).

@naTmeg
    Quote:

Okay, but then why port such a hungry and obviously bad programmed game in the first place?

Because I did not know that it would be coded so sub-optimal when I said "yes" to port it some year before. I thought it would be pretty optimal code. I was wrong. But instead of simply canceling that project I spend half a fucking year optimizing / rewriting crucial parts of it.

Quote:

I blame the concept of advertising and selling a game for "Amiga NG" which then does barely work on the fastest machines available

It runs (too) fast on fast Amiga machines. Actually faster than on the many PCs :)
    But yes, I'd also have liked it more if it had been fast enough in the beginning and if it had been the "some weekends"-job I though it would be :P

Quote:

Ok, the term "only working" would have been more correct.

Actually I'm pretty happy that it's well playable even on what I considered my min. specs. And regarding the specs: I actually managed to LOWER them compared to my estimation during the Kickstarter campaign when I didn't know the source yet :)

@Cool_amigaN
    Quote:

In any case, scrolling is smoother (!) on G4 1,67Ghz MorphOS 9800XT 256MB ram 2xAGP than on a Windows7 Core2Duo@2.3Ghz 4GB Ram, and 9700GT 512MB, which is remarkebly impressive (ok, on MorphOS I run it on 1280x1024 but nevertheless Daytona's work is amazing!).

Thanks :) One reason why the Amiga version is *really* smoother is because it is.
    The original game's logic is not decoupled from the physical fps, so if the frame-rate drops below 30 then internal calculations go wrong, interpolations are calculated falsely (incl. scrolling interpolation), shots start going through enemies, etc. and everywhere.
    The Amiga version is decoupled from the fps.
    Which in turn means that the Amiga version has to do much more work than the PC version per frame (unless everything runs fast enough; so low-end systems are the ones with the extra burden). Plus software-rendering.
    Btw.: besides all the stuff I wrote on the web in the past regarding technical aspects / issues, the game itself contains an easter-egg, namely an not-so-hard-to-find (incomplete) list of some of the optimizations / changes I made with the biggest impact.

Anyway, enough.
    Cheerio! And to all the conspiracy-theory guys: get a life.
    Daniel

[ Editiert durch Daytona675x 06.09.2018 - 19:08 ]
  • »06.09.18 - 16:45
    Profile Visit Website
  • Jim
  • Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    Jim
    And considering the fact that we now have support for cards with 512MB or more (up to 2GB) of vram, this limitation shouldn't exist.
  • »06.09.18 - 16:45
    Acolyte of the Butterfly
    Daytona675x
    Quote:

Jim schrieb:
    And considering the fact that we now have support for cards with 512MB or more (up to 2GB) of vram, this limitation shouldn't exist.

Please read above and remember that the lower-end machines are the ones which determine the course. Really, how often do I have to repeat it?
  • »06.09.18 - 16:53
    Profile Visit Website
  • Jim
  • Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    Jim
    Quote:

Daytona675x wrote:
    Quote:

Jim schrieb:

Please read above and remember that the lower-end machines are the ones which determine the course. Really, how often do I have to repeat it?

Yes, I understand that, and the fact is that 128MB cards are typical for MorphOS (with some systems like the Mac Mini only offerinng 64MB at best).

I'm not commenting on anything you have done Daniel. It's just that our developers could make more vram available on higher end cards.

And what you've impl emented, across all NG OS' is impressive.
  • »06.09.18 - 17:44
    Acolyte of the Butterfly
    Daytona675x
    @Jim
    Sorry, I just saw that our posts apparently overlapped, so you didn't actually had a chance to read my stuff... and I still had some foam at the mouth thanks to some other guys :-P
    Thanks ;-)
  • »06.09.18 - 17:48
    Profile Visit Website
  • Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    koszer
    Quote:

Daytona675x wrote:

All such benchmarks should have been made under the same conditions mentioned above. And IMHO Trevor is not childish enough to cheat.

I just can't understand why G5 2.5 GHz (I know, an antique system) gives him around 60 FPS, even with stock Radeon 9600. And even then, using a low-end video card against Radeon HD 7xxx is a bit childish, isn't it? ;)
  • »06.09.18 - 17:50
  • ASiegel
    @ Daytona675x

Care to point out where I stated that anybody conspired to do anything?

I merely pointed out that you have a close relationship with A-eon and so it should not be surprising if in fact Tower57 ran a bit better on their software stack.

That is not an unreasonable statement nor an accusation. In fact, I specifically wrote that there would be nothing wrong if that was the case.

On the other hand, I cannot say I am even in the slightest surprised by your complete and utter overreaction. Par for the course, apparently.
  • »06.09.18 - 17:53
  • ASiegel
    Quote:

Daytona675x wrote:
    and I still had some foam at the mouth thanks to some other guys :-P

You might want to get yourself tested for rabies.
  • »06.09.18 - 17:57
  • Jim
  • Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    Jim
    Quote:

Daytona675x wrote:
    @Jim
    Sorry, I just saw that our posts apparently overlapped, so you didn't actually had a chance to read my stuff... and I still had some foam at the mouth thanks to some other guys :-P
    Thanks ;-)

Hey, I LIKE what you've managed to accomplish, and I hope it serves as an example of what can be done with future projects.
    Oh, and rabid responses are par for the course when crossing multiple Amigoid communities.

You did good.

[ Edited by Jim 06.09.2018 - 14:43 ]
  • »06.09.18 - 18:15
  • Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    Andreas_Wolf
    > considering the fact that we now have support for cards with 512MB or more
    > (up to 2GB) of vram, this limitation shouldn't exist.

As I wrote in comment #52 (and if I'm not mistaken), MorphOS still can only use up to 256 MiB VRAM because RAM + VRAM must fit into 31-bit address space. Or has this changed with MorphOS 3.10 or 3.11?
  • »06.09.18 - 18:57
  • Jim
  • Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    Jim
    Quote:

Andreas_Wolf wrote:
    > considering the fact that we now have support for cards with 512MB or more
    > (up to 2GB) of vram, this limitation shouldn't exist.

As I wrote in comment #52 (and if I'm not mistaken), MorphOS still can only use up to 256 MiB VRAM because RAM + VRAM must fit into 31-bit address space. Or has this changed with MorphOS 3.10 or 3.11?

Interesting issue. We map vram into address space?
    I must admit, I am not that familiar with how Amiga related OS' use RTG cards.

When we were writing drivers for VGA cards under OS9 68K, graphics were not mapped into processor space.
    But I can see why this would be natural with an Amiga related OS as legacy Amigas mapped video in chipram.

In fact, I always like memory mapped video, even when it was something crude like the VDG used in Tandy Color Computers.

VDPs that mapped through a window like the TMS9918 were more difficult to code for.

Still, I'm left wonder how vram can be mapped like this when it's accessed through a bus (PCI, AGP, PCIe, etc).
  • »06.09.18 - 19:22
  • Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    redrumloa
    Quote:

Anyway, enough.
    Cheerio! And to all the conspiracy-theory guys: get a life.
    Daniel

Calm down. There is only discussion here. With one lone person who is a disgruntled customer whom might have come off rude, the rest is just your average discussion.

I started a thread about benchmarking, and was asked to use this game to do so. I've seen Trevor's benchmark blog post referenced numerous times as a baseline. I find his benchmark post to be disingenuous, but as mentioned, he has computers to sell.

I purchased your product and am happy with it. Everyone I've seen has the same opinion, except one user with a Pegasos. Don't see conspiracy theories where there are none. If you have an issue with my opinion Trevor's benchmark was disingenuous, I can't help that.

Anyhow, thanks for the feedback and thanks for the game port.
  • »06.09.18 - 22:49
  • Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    redrumloa
    Can we get back on topic now?

Now we know Tower 57 is not a benchmark candidate. What is? Anything more strenuous than Quake 3?
  • »06.09.18 - 22:52
    Acolyte of the Butterfly
    Daytona675x
    @ASiegel
    Quote:

The game happens to have been ported by someone who has also been contracted by A-eon [...] they will fly him out for Amiwest all the way from Europe even. [...] I do not think it is far fetched to assume that the version for [AOS4] is the most optimized one compared to the AROS and MorphOS ports. [...] if you want to gauge the credibility of the published benchmark numbers, all you need to remember is that results on AROS were not included

This is what you wrote. It's pure discrediting speculations / accusations / claims, nothing else. It remains to be that even if you add the phrase "hey, it's okay" (actually that phrase makes the former stuff appear even more fact-like) and now try to qualify the former by foregrounding that.
    Don't want me to call your crap "conspiracy theories"? Fine with me, let's call it ASiegel's groundless fanboy diarrhoea instead.
    And the fact that you keep up your stuff despite my corrective statements just underlines it. But I should really stop wasting my time with people like you, it's pointless and I should know better.

@koszer
    Quote:

I just can't understand why G5 2.5 GHz (I know, an antique system) gives him around 60 FPS, even with stock Radeon 9600.

That such an antique system reaches 60+ fps with this game is actually a great result.

Quote:

And even then, using a low-end video card against Radeon HD 7xxx is a bit childish, isn't it? ;)

:-) Maybe. But those are simply the setups he got, so as long as he stated the configurations, well.

@redrumloa
    Quote:

With one lone person who is a disgruntled customer whom might have come off rude

naTmeg? Rude? No, I at least felt not offended by him in any way. Others were the problem.

Quote:

I find his benchmark post to be disingenuous, but as mentioned, he has computers to sell.

Again, such claims are groundless speculations / claims.

Quote:

Don't see conspiracy theories where there are none.

I am not the one who sees things that aren't there...

Quote:

If you have an issue with my opinion Trevor's benchmark was disingenuous, I can't help that.

If you still think that those were made up even when I told you that this is certainly not the case, I can't help you. Then you obviously simply want to believe what you want to. Besides that the numbers were absolutely plausible.

Quote:

Now we know Tower 57 is not a benchmark candidate.

It depends. It actually delivers nice valid comparisons - for a certain type of system use, of course, but certainly more real-life than most synthetic benchmarks. But the fact that it has no built-in automatic benchmark mode like Q3 makes it hard to use for true benchmarking. Btw., this is what I told the beta-testers for doing benchmarks ;-)
    Quote:

Benchmarks:

If you want to provide me with benchmarks, please do the following:

- download the file Benchmark_ReferenceSavegame.zip
    - in case you want to preserve eventual savegames:
    - rename Work:Tower57/current Work:Tower57/current_backup
    - then
    - makedir Work:Tower57/current
    - delete Work:Tower57/current/#?
    - then copy the content of the downloaded archive into this now empty folder.
    - activate tooltype fps=1
    - launch the game.
    - cancel the ASL screenmode requester if it appears, we want window-mode.
    - use the mouse to control the menu.
    - select "continue game" and select the first and only savegame.
    - once the level has been loaded and the level-name at the bottom disappeared,
    important: move the mouse-cursor over the legs of the character and wait
    for a few seconds to let the fps-counter settle.
    - give that value to me :)

Btw., those here were the last fps comparisons I made and published (all but the G5 results were made by me, don't know anymore by whom the G5 results were). But even those are outdated (some weeks before the actual release of the first version), so the current version is certainly faster (exception are the WinUAE and PC tests, those were done with some release version).
    Quote:

Sewer test savegame, windowed:

MOS, PowerMac G4, 733MHz, Radeon9000, hicolor: 30
    AOS4, sam440ep, Radeon M9, hicolor: 28
    AOS4, sam460ex, Radeon SI, hicolor: 49
    AOS4, sam460ex, Radeon SI, truecolor: 39
    AOS4, Tabor SPE, Radeon SI, hicolor: 78
    AOS4, Tabor SPE, Radeon SI, truecolor: 66
    AOS4, X5000, Radeon SI, hicolor: 155
    AOS4, X5000, Radeon SI, truecolor: 122
    AROSx86, AMD C-60 APU, 1 GHz, hicolor: 71
    AROSx86, AMD C-60 APU, 1 GHz, truecolor: 65
    MOS, PowerMac G5, 2.7GHz, Radeon 9800 Pro, hicolor: 84
    MOS, PowerMac G5, 2.7GHz, Radeon 9800 Pro, truecolor: 78
    WinUAE, i7 4790K, 4 GHz, on-chip gfx, truecolor: 50
    Official Steam-build, Sony Vaio i5 2.3 GHz: 27
    Windows-build based on Amiga version, Sony Vaio i5 2.3 GHz: 330
    Windows-build based on Amiga version, i7 4790K, 4 GHz: 1000+

• »07.09.18 - 10:29
    Profile Visit Website
    Acolyte of the Butterfly
    naTmeg
    @Daytona675x:
    Thank's for the reply. I read the whole readme and tested may combinations, but nothing helps. The Peg2 seems just to weak.

@redrumloa:
    I just state things like they are and I'm not used to talk in phrases. It may sound rude sometimes, but helps to bring an issue to the point. Would you be happy, if you buy a product that does not work as expected? Wouldn't you also be a "disgruntled customer"? Okay, enough of this topic now.

For your benchmaking. You could try RTCW. It does use an advanced version of the Q3-engine with higher textures. If also features a timedemo iirc.

I also wrote a benchmark app about 15 year ago. If you want to give it a try, I'll send you the user-database via email because synchronization does not work anymore. PM me, if interested.

http://www.haru.at/?pid=detail&cat=projects&type=native&id=ddaa92c4&img=1&text=r
  • »07.09.18 - 10:36
    Profile Visit Website
  • Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Cool_amigaN
    @red

Seriously would you consider the below as "average discussion"?

Quote:

So the ministry of propaganda comparisons are accurate then, especially considering the game is closed source to begin with.

@ASiegel

Sorry, but your original post did seemed to imply that the connection of Daytona and A-EON equals to a version of MorphOS optimized to a lesser degree. Otherwise, I really can't understand even the reference of his flight to AmiWest. Did AEOn took a special treatment on him, so he worked better on OS4 port? What exactly did you mean?

@Daytona

Quote:

Need that built so badly! Any chance we can discuss in PM? :)

@Andreas

FYI, Steam windows version runs under 512MB Vram nominal value (as I have stated) while true/free VRAM is under 256MB (tested and confirmed)
    Amiga gaming Tribute: Watch, rate, comment :)
  • »07.09.18 - 13:59
    Profile Visit Website
  • MorphOS Developer
    zukow
    @Daytona675x

Could You make an overlay based output also. Our overlay supports 24bit RGB so in theory (as i don' know internals), it should be easy to extened onchipgfx (if it works as framebuffer). We will get scalling for free and probably some better memory transfers.
  • »07.09.18 - 14:42
    Profile Visit Website
  • Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    redrumloa
    Quote:

Cool_amigaN wrote:
    @red

Seriously would you consider the below as "average discussion"?

Quote:

So the ministry of propaganda comparisons are accurate then, especially considering the game is closed source to begin with.

It's called humor. The Iraqi Minister Of Propaganda was a meme before "meme" was even a term.

raknjt.jpg

The worst I've said about Trevor is he was "disingenuous" with the blog post. That's not exactly libel territory. Daytona is insisting I am mistaken and he was just using what was on hand. So be it.
  • »07.09.18 - 17:32
  • Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    redrumloa
    Quote:

naTmeg wrote:
    @redrumloa:
    I just state things like they are and I'm not used to talk in phrases. It may sound rude sometimes, but helps to bring an issue to the point. Would you be happy, if you buy a product that does not work as expected? Wouldn't you also be a "disgruntled customer"? Okay, enough of this topic now.

I don't see "disgruntled customer" as a particularly negative term myself, but yeah I'd rather get back on topic too.

Quote:

For your benchmaking. You could try RTCW. It does use an advanced version of the Q3-engine with higher textures. If also features a timedemo iirc.

I also wrote a benchmark app about 15 year ago. If you want to give it a try, I'll send you the user-database via email because synchronization does not work anymore. PM me, if interested.

http://www.haru.at/?pid=detail&cat=projects&type=native&id=ddaa92c4&img=1&text=r

Cool. I'll try out RTCW when I get a chance. I'll probably also reach out to you for your benchmark tool.
  • »07.09.18 - 17:37
    Acolyte of the Butterfly
    Daytona675x
    @naTmeg
    Quote:

Thank's for the reply. I read the whole readme and tested may combinations, but nothing helps. The Peg2 seems just to weak.

Too bad :-(
    If it runs fast enough / significantly faster in window-mode, did you try fullscreenwindow=1 ?

@Cool_amigaN
    Quote:

Need that built so badly! Any chance we can discuss in PM? :)

You got PM ;-)

@zukow
    Quote:

Could You make an overlay based output also.

I truely don't want to touch this project anymore.
    However, if you got some sample code to show me how to do it and if it's sth. that's working especially on those slow systems like naTmeg's, then I'd probably give it a try.
  • »09.09.18 - 08:50
    Profile Visit Website
    ernsteiswuerfel
    Quote:

Daytona675x schrieb:

Also scanlines support on MorphOS is still missing. :-(
    Talos II. [Gentoo Linux] | PMac G5 11,2. PMac G4 3,6. PBook G4 5,8. [MorphOS 3.18 / Gentoo Linux] | Vampire V4 SA [ApolloOS / Amiga OS 3.2.2]
  • »09.09.18 - 14:08
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    Korni
    Quote:

ernsteiswuerfel wrote:
    Quote:

Daytona675x schrieb:

Also scanlines support on MorphOS is still missing. :-(

Scanlines are supported on MorphOS with a CRT monitor. Upgrade now ;).
    http://korni.ppa.pl/modkowypaczek/ | My Rifle, My Bunny, and Me
  • »09.09.18 - 15:09
    Profile Visit Website
    ernsteiswuerfel
    Quote:

Korni schrieb:
    Scanlines are supported on MorphOS with a CRT monitor. Upgrade now ;).

Actually I am happy these CRT times are gone. But I still like the look. ;-)
    Talos II. [Gentoo Linux] | PMac G5 11,2. PMac G4 3,6. PBook G4 5,8. [MorphOS 3.18 / Gentoo Linux] | Vampire V4 SA [ApolloOS / Amiga OS 3.2.2]
  • »10.09.18 - 07:42