Webrings!
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    Bifford
    Hi folks!

I've just followed the link on the Mainmenu to the Webrings and it would seem that my site is the ONLY one on the pegasos webring list!!!!!

Everyone with a MOS/Peg site should submit to this ring because at the moment its a dot (one site) not even a line (2-5 sites) and certainly needs to be a ring (7+ sites) !!!

So come on, add your sites to the webring!

TTFN
    Bifford
    ========
    Bifford the Youngest

My Website at: www.whiteharegames.co.uk/
  • »20.03.04 - 23:17
    Profile Visit Website
  • Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    tokai
    a webring can only work when we actually put that webring cod on your sites. You didn't done it yet.. and i also forgot it (yeah.. i was the first one in the webring actually! ;-) )

regards,
    tokai
  • »20.03.04 - 23:32
    Profile Visit Website
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    Bifford
    Hi Tokai,

yeah, I know. That's because my website has been under a "re-write" status for about half a year now - and as I'm in new Zealand atm that got put on hold till I get back home at the start of April.

Once i get home and the new website (the bare-bones of which are done, I just need to switch content over and add new content) gets finished Then it shall have the webring stuff on it ;-)

How the hell Im gonna integrate my photos of NZ into the site is a totally other problem of course...hmmmmm.

TTFN
    Bifford
    ========
    Bifford the Youngest

My Website at: www.whiteharegames.co.uk/
  • »23.03.04 - 02:35
    Profile Visit Website