Some problems with language option(on morphzone).
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    _ThEcRoW
    Hello guys, since i registered on morphzone i had the profile in english by default as i have no problem in reading that, but recently i saw that it could be changed and since i'm spanish, i gave it a go and selected the language. Some areas like accents don't show properly, and when reading a thread, i notice that the details below the avatar image of the posters, the information it usually gives is now in blank and showing the following message "_MD_MESSAGES_FROM".
    Can someone look at it when time is available?. I have no problem in using meanwhile english, but i thought that it could be useful feedback to the webmaster to know such a thing.
    Thanks in advance!!!

[ Editado por _ThEcRoW 01.11.2015 - 14:14 ]
    Mac Mini G4 1,4ghz 1gb ram & MorphOS 3.11
  • »01.11.15 - 14:11
  • ASiegel
    Hello, thanks for the report. These issues should be resolved. While MorphZone has had Unicode support for forum and news posts for a while now, it turns out that all of the engineĀ“s translation files had been saved using ANSI encoding, which caused various special characters to look odd.

There may still be areas where translations are missing. This is tough to notice unless you use a particular language extensively.

In general, I am not sure if there is a future for multiple language support since it requires a fair amount of work but is only used by a fraction of the user base. But if you find any glaring issues for now, it will be looked into.
  • »04.11.15 - 15:10
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    _ThEcRoW
    Wow, the majority of the issues are gone now. That's what i call good support ;). Thanks a lot for taking a look at it, meanwhile if i notice something more related i will be pleased to help submitting it here.
    Thanks!!!!
    Mac Mini G4 1,4ghz 1gb ram & MorphOS 3.11
  • »04.11.15 - 15:24