• jPV
  • Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    jPV
    Quote:

MoerBoer wrote:
    The way I do it is to open tonvid.com via OWB, then open the video I want to watch. It obviously crawls, but going to OWB's network window the URL can than be selected and copied.

I then close OWB, go to the latest MPlayer and click the URL button and paste, and it plays smoothly.

No tools or scripts needed.

I also do this quite often if I want to download a YouTube video, or watch videos on some other sites. This usually works on most sites that report "video can't be opened" or something like that, but when you look at the bottom right corner lamps or open the Network Activity window, the video is usually still downloading and you can copy its URL from the Network Activity window, and then paste it back to the OWB's URL field to be opened directly by OWB's internal media player (where you can watch it with less CPU load and also select "Download media" with RMB to download the video).

This works directly with YouTube pages too (spoofed as iPad nowadays), so I never have installed those 3rd party scripts or used 3rd party pages, because all this is working under OWB directly.
  • »26.11.20 - 06:54
    Profile Visit Website