• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    NewSense
    Quote:

macsociety wrote:
    What application that comes with stock MOS 3.x install plays CDs? TJ

If you double-click on an audio CD, or right click when hovering over an audio CD icon then choose OPEN you can then, when it opens, see the tracks displayed, which show as WAV files, which if you then double-click on them they will open a minimal player in the top menu bar with the track details found, plus a pause and stop button.

If you want to play a whole CD, track by track or a specific track then use MPlayer, or if you want to rip a CD then I use Code Audio, which the author will send you a registration keyfile if you send him an email. There is also Flacapella to rip audio from CDs which you may find useful.

Some of the CD players specifically programmed for MorphOS I have nof found that stable or run very well, but I don't normally listen to a CD as I tend to MP3 whatever I want to playback, but hope you found some of the suggestions useful.
    MacMini 1.5GHz,64MB VRAM, PowerBooks A1138/9 (Model 5,8/9),PowerMac G5 2.3GHz(DP), iMac A1145 2.1GHz 20", all with MorphOS v3.18+,Airport,Bluetooth,A1016 Keyboard,T-RB22 Mouse,DVD-RW-DL,MiniMax,Firewire/USB2 & MacOSX 10.4/5
  • »19.12.13 - 02:44