• Just looking around
    aurora72
    Hello

I'm interested in playing 720p smoothly and without audio sync issues on my Mac mini 1.25Ghz (CPU speed upgraded to 1.5GHz; VRAM is 32MB)

Latest version of MPlayer on MorphOS 3.1 runs quite fine , it runs better than XBMC on Mac OS X in terms of smoothness in video.

But there are issues in audio sync and apperantly it stems from video being played a bit slower. The video simply lags behind the audio.

To help on this matter, xyphoid suggested in a prior thread, to adjust the sync using +/- buttons. That actually works and puts the video in sync but with a side effect: The CPU fan speed goes noticably higher after I make such an adjustment. I guess it tries too much CPU to make the adjustment.

Fab suggested disabling h264 loopfilter (by editing conf/config file)

But couldn't find I conf/config file? Where is it?

Furthermore, after I installed MPlayer in Grunch, I can reach the install dir of MPlayer only through the "Open installdir of 'MPlayer'" in left click menu in Grunch It shows as "MyMorphOS System: Applications MPlayer" but when I browse to this path outside of Grunch, there's no MPlayer in Applications. Does Grunch hide the applications it installs?

Thanks.
  • »28.01.13 - 10:09