• Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    cecilia
    oy vey!

I notice on your Snoopium.log there's a number of Failures with libs.
    mathieeedoubtrans.library.elf - does this failure only happen with trying to open IFX or with other programs.

I'm no expert on reading Snoop files so I hope others will chime in with advice

3.png

as your snoop file indicates a retina lib why not add the retina driver in the install??
    unless I am totally missing something here. I mean I guess I am asking why there is an error with "retina.library.elf". Is there are program you have installed that uses this lib?

8.png
    does this mean the Text hook file was copies with a different name??? It should just be called "text"

Quote:

;BEGIN ImageFX4
    Assign "ImageFX4:" "Work:Apps/Graphics/ImageFX4"
    If NOT EXISTS ENV:ImageFX4
    Makedir ENV:ImageFX4
    EndIf
    SetEnv ImageFX4/JPEG_Smoothing ON
    RexxMast >NIL: <NIL:
    ;END ImageFX4
    right now this assign seems ok, although I haven't looked at one in a long time.....I'll have to turn on my peg and check out what mine looks like.

give me a few days.......things are a bit nutty around here.

when you tried your previous IFX installs did you check that no MOS libs or other files had been overwritten accidentally??
    This is one of the reasons there are two separate folders for such files (stating the obvious, I know)

I always look at files in my DOpus to make sure I know what is going on. (I still love that program)

anyway, we will figure this out
    "if you ever slam anyone, for anything, somehow you always end up eating shoe" Targhan
  • »19.12.11 - 20:45
    Profile Visit Website