• Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    cecilia
    Quote:

XDelusion wrote:
    As it turns out, there were two install directories once everything was done.

This whole time I was using the wrong ImageFX file to launch the app, which apparently was trying to use the Amiga chipset, thus causing my black screen.

Upon using the correct one. I get an instant system lock up...

...until I deleted all the YUV files as suggested, then I can load the program and move my mouse, but once I click the Left Mouse Button the system again totally locks up.
    oy, what a mess.

my suggestion is delete both installed files - clean up.....THEN reinstall the program proper way.

BEFORE you try to start the program.........

NOW delete those YUV files.
    Make sure you have the newest png loader/saver files and the newest text hook.

make sure you ONLY have one install. check and recheck. check the s/user-startup file that there is the correct Assign (which should have been written by the installer.) because IFX has been installed more than once you could easily have several incorrect assigns in there. In fact check that Before you start the new install.

Reboot your system.

NOW start up IFX.
    "if you ever slam anyone, for anything, somehow you always end up eating shoe" Targhan
  • »10.03.11 - 21:16
    Profile Visit Website