• Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    XDelusion
    I configured eUAE last night so that I can execute classic apps within MorphOS and have it auto launch UAE...

...well actually it just launches UAE and does not load the app, but I'll get on to that later when I can post my scripts.

The three issues I need to resolve right now are:

1. How do I get the mouse to settle down? At first it seems fine, then all of a sudden, I move it half way across the screen and it becomes jerky and I loose control of it. It may settle down for a bit, only to do it again.

2. How come over scan does not crunch the screen down? It is drawing too high and too low causing cut offs, so I adjust thinigs in overscan (the best I can), but when I hit save, nothing changes.

I'm also curious how one gets to a menu screen so I can eject and install floppy images on the fly while doing a WB 3.1 install. I had to copy over an installation to the WorkBench folder within UAE, and as it stands all the files are "protected" and I don't remember how to un-protect them, though I'd rather just do an install proper so I don't have to unprotect them one by one.
    "I hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it." - Jack Handey

Registered MorphOS user, Amiga user, and Atari 8-bit user.
  • »15.02.11 - 05:52
    Profile Visit Website