• Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    Bifford
    Hi guys (and gals!)

For all of you Wordworth diehards out there that have been pulling out your hair because when you load WW all the text seems to be invisible - Read on!!!! I have the solution! :)

Ok, open WW.

Type any old thing onto the page - nothing will show but it IS there.

Goto menu item Format: Font. This will open the Font settings window.

Find the sub-box COLOUR, then use your mouse to scroll the TEXT input item down to "DEFINE.."
    This in turn throws up a standard R/G/B colour slider chart.

Now, with the "Define" box up, select BLACK. Then change the RED slider to 14. the GREEN slider to 10 and the BLUE slider to 15.

The text you wrote on page should now show up black (or as good as!). If it does not hit "Apply" on both windows and it should show up. If it STILL doesnt show up then go back into that Define window, and tweak those values into slightly higher numbers until the text magically appears.

Save your settings and now every time you write it will use the slightly-off-black colour and will show up.

I can only guess that the colour chart is somewhat different under MOS to AOS and as such things have got a little screwed in transition. Such is life.

Anyway, lete me know if this works for you all please! ;-) and then if it does Targhan can whack this into the FAQ section of the site too. ;)

TTFN!
    Bifford
    ========
    Bifford the Youngest

My Website at: www.whiteharegames.co.uk/
  • »05.09.03 - 20:55
    Profile Visit Website