• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    1. not an issue I would worry about, but it may bother others and spur someone to want to fix it.

2. Sounds like a simple thing to identify and possibly fix for someone that knows how. I would not want the new page zoomed to the same amount as a previous page that I had zoomed in on, but think the zooming in on the new page should start at the standard resolution +1, not the previous zoomed in resolution +1 as you state it does now.

3. I think facebook.com is slow on all computers and browsers and often see the exact same behavior you are describing on my Quad Core 3.0GHz PC using Firefox, so I would be surprised to find out that what you are describing is a bug in OWB.

@Fab,

I hope that since you have open sourced OWB for MorphOS after version 1.9 it does not mean that you will no longer be doing any work on it yourself, but rather that you are encouraging others to help with the workload of keeping the MorphOS version of OWB as current as it can be. Thanks for the great work you have done on it up to this date.

@boot_wb,

Thanks for the tip regarding spoofing as iPad. I will try that out from now on.
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »05.10.10 - 22:35