• rms
  • Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    rms
    @ all

Thanks for all your feed-back in this matter!

I tried the solution from dake and his script and could get it working but had to modify the script because for the video I had to cut -oac copy didn't work so I changed this to -oac pcm and that worked fine! Just a suggestion here, wouldn't it be easier to enter the start minutes/secs and the end minutes/secs instead of having to calculate a lenght (difference from start and end)?

Then I tried the edl solution from igracki and I could get the edl file but then I wasnt able to encode with mencoder the portion I needed, it started everytime at the beginning!

Here are the commands in shell:
    mplayer -gui 1 -edlout P3-Work:tsr_bois_cerf_fanny_karate.edl P3-Work:tsr_bois_cerf_fanny_karate.flv

This does create the edl: tsr_bois_cerf_fanny_karate.edl with this content:
    1407.119995 1714.439941 0

I then used Mencoder in the shell:
    mencoder -edl P3-Work:tsr_bois_cerf_fanny_karate.edl -ovc copy -oac pcm P3-Work:tsr_bois_cerf_fanny_karate.flv -o P3-Work:tsr_bois_cerf_fanny_karate_1.flv

but unfortunately this starts from beginning and not from the in point I entered though the shell outputs "Read 1 EDL actions"

So I wasn't able to use this solution.

All in all a "visual" timline solution like what Blender offers, if it's working, would be very handy and appreciable because IMO we need some video editing possibilities for MorphOS in GUI form! Hopefully Yomgui will be able to correct Blender so this is working!

Thanks again for input and help.

Christoph
  • »25.09.10 - 05:58
    Profile Visit Website