• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    NewSense
    boot_wb,
    Quote:

If I understand correctly, then you want to control the default size/position of new windows.

If you're in 'Browser mode' (ie there are navigation buttons at the top of the window), then drawers will open in the existing window, whose size/window position will remain unchanged.

Yes viewing icons as they are viewed in Amiga OS3.9 would be nice to try to see how it works on MorphOS, I can always change back if it doesn't work out.

The only thing with using non-browser mode, and not having autosort enabled does not automatically arrange the icons in the window, and there does not seem to be any keypress combination to arrange them as 'clean up' Amiga + '.' did under OS3.x which would be a big help in arranging the icons in the window. I know I can arrange them with sort by type, or date, etc, but then I've got to use the mouse menus, and then use the mouse menus again to snapshot the window.

Do you know of a way to shortcut this process, and preferably with a few keypresses that will arange them in a window, and then snapshot them, without having to resort to using the mouse?

I've made some of the changes you've mentioned in the lower part of your suggestions, and I'll see how that goes, and let you know if that resolved some of my issues with icons, under MorphOS, but thanks for the advice so far.
    MacMini 1.5GHz,64MB VRAM, PowerBooks A1138/9 (Model 5,8/9),PowerMac G5 2.3GHz(DP), iMac A1145 2.1GHz 20", all with MorphOS v3.18+,Airport,Bluetooth,A1016 Keyboard,T-RB22 Mouse,DVD-RW-DL,MiniMax,Firewire/USB2 & MacOSX 10.4/5
  • »13.11.12 - 02:31