• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    @tokai,

sorry you were not understood with your first post. I for one am not interested in your art project that is only intended to make some money for your profit, but hope it all goes well for you.

I am interested in promoting MorphOS to get more users and third party developers, and I think some of the suggestions earlier in this thread could increase awareness of MorphOS and possibly lead toward achieving that goal in what ever small way. I won't post anything else about these ideas in your thread, as they are off topic and apologize for hijacking your thread by suggesting other items other than the ones that you were trying to ask the members here about their interest level.

I have not been a part of the MorphOS scene, or community, or users group long enough to get your inside joke (but suspect is has something to do with the Q-Box being dropped as a priority and focus shifting to the A-Box in MorphOS), or know why your Q-Box art would be considered a collector's item by anyone, but do appreciate each member of the "MorphOS Team" and their contributions and hard work to improve MorphOS.

I also don't understand your repeated displeasure, in this thread and others, when members here use abbreviations for MorphOS and the MorphOS Team. I could see you not wanting abbreviations used on other sites, or in any advertising or promotional materials, web articles, but is it really a big deal for members here to use MOS instead of having to type out MorphOS, or MOSTeam instead of typing out MorphOS Development Team, or MorphOS Team, here on these forums? After all, we all know what is meant by those commonly used abbreviations.

I am afraid that I am becoming a PITA for some of the MOSTeam members, and that is the last thing I would want to become. So, please accept my apologies in the spirit intended.
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »09.11.09 - 19:56