• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    tokai
    I'm not interested in just making "some cheap" product; if that's the goal then it is better everyone prints his own crappy cover in his home office. Just grab a wallpaper from MorphOS CD, square it and print it. Can't be that hard! :-)

What I'm interested in would be an Collector's item (hence "Collector's Edition") which is not just a mere CD inlay, but a rather versatile high quality product with multiple uses (including the possibility to use it as CD inlay).

All the motives have to be connected 'story wise'; hence the centering on the QBox character. Also, there are enough side characters already; I don't think we need to invent even more for no reason. Butterflies have their reason; QBox has its reason (it's obviously an inside joke ;-) ) also the GrabberBunny has its historical reason. It's not just characters invented randomly just to have them. :-)

This would be my pet project, hence I obviously want to primarily 'promote' my art; this basically has nothing to do with the MorphOS Team (there is no such thing as "MOSTeam", btw.; that just looks silly ;-) ).

Also I have my own good contacts to the printing industry (they are maybe not as cheap as the one in Czech Republic), which I prefer to utilize. :-) Also consider that the price can't just include mere RAW printing costs; there are lots of other factors to be calculated in too.

Anyway... this are technical details; I'm for now only interested: if there is interest in such collector set of cards; If yes, how much would you pay/ no.

It was just an idea I would be willing to spend time (certainly the biggest factor in this project) on it; not going to produce cups or baseball bats or other stuff (I'm not Amiga, Inc.) :-)

regards,
    tokai
  • »09.11.09 - 09:37
    Profile Visit Website