• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    amigadave
    I am not crazy about paying for CD case inserts, but some others might like the idea. I would be willing to support the team by purchasing MorphOS themed T-Shirts, Mouse Pads, Baseball Caps, Posters of a larger size, desktop wallpaper designs, etc.

I would even be willing to help arrange the production of such products and sell them with a certain predetermined profit amount which 100% would be sent to the MOSTeam. This would have to be done on a pre-order and pre-pay basis, as I am not in a position to take the risk of spending hundreds of dollars to have the items produced and then not have all of them sell.

I like the Q-Box character, but think that it should not be the only character to represent MorphOS. Besides the Morpho Butterfly and the Q-Box character, I think we need another one or two MorphOS symbols to use on such advertising items.

It would not hurt to have a wallpaper design contest and include all of the best designs with the next release of MorphOS 2.5. As a reward for the artist's hard work, the team could offer a discount on the next paid update to the top three artist's, but would have to figure out how to have the art judged to do that.
    MorphOS - The best Next Gen Amiga choice.
  • »09.11.09 - 02:24