• Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Jambalah
    @sadddam:

to say the truth butons are... in the original position! In fact, if you eliminate the "window shadow" parts you will see they are in that position. To make the lateral parts of window I use to modify that shadow increasing dimensions due to draw the parts with alpha channel. So, they are transparent. You can use the traditionals "shadows" (those in the "Ferox" skin, f.e.) without loose the window top bar trasparency, or deselecting "Enhanced display" in screen settings. No shadows and no transparency.
    For aminet radio, you see an "arrow" in right bottom corner (assuming you use the green skin). Clicking on it open a bar with "# i S T G" symbols. The first is a frame around the anr, windows the others are displays: deselect all and press the arrow again to close the bar. You will have a reduced radio ;)
    I'm always hoping you solve Peggy problem...=(

@BurnTwice:

Agree! As you see in the topic concerning "how should MorphOS be promoted?" it's a long and heavy work that should have done with a coordination. And Senex showed a link in wich you can see the beginning of this work. And it seems real promising....

MTLOS

[ Edited by Jambalah on 2009/11/12 18:48 ]
    Pegasos II 1 ghz
    Powermac G4 Quicksilver with Sonnet Encore 1.8 ghz
    Powermac G4 MDD single 1.25 ghz, silenced for ears health...
    Powermac G5 dual 2.7 ghz I'll be back...
    Powermac G5 dual 2.0 ghz
    Powerbook G4 1.67 ghz 17
  • »12.11.09 - 17:59