• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    tokai
    Some more remarks...

Quote:

I agree. BUt I'd like these kind of things inside MorphZone. Wel, I'd like them inside the official MorphOS Team web site (which looks gorgeous, I'd say)...

Well... MorphZone is pretty much dead in the 'beeing developed on' departement; which you see on this broken default skin which is currently in use and breaks everywhere you look. So much about that... :-)

And I do NOT agree that this should be part of the MorphOS Team website. Do you want the MorphOS Team spending tons of time on their website and handling 3rd party skin release support or do you rather see the OS itself progressing? :-) You know the MorphOS Team can't do everything... some things must come from the community too. :)

That's why I started this thread here and asked (some) users to do it. :-) Which seems to be progressing nicely now. It's a good start with potential. Of course it must constantly be improved and I hope we'll see more people making skins in the future. You don't have to be a programmer for that, right? ;-)
  • »01.10.09 - 17:38
    Profile Visit Website