A practical guide concerning how to buy MOS 2.0...
  • Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Jambalah
    Preamble:

Although the words you will read in this thread, I believe that everyone is free to think and act in the way he thinks to be the best possible.
    So, I'm not trying to convince anyone or in the worst case to do free moralism.

WARNING: do the things at your own risk. I'm not responsible about brain damages or nervous crisis.

Then:

- If you smoke, stop doing it. Or try to smoke your friends' cigarettes, at least....
    - If you drink like a camel, try to reduce the gallons of beer.. Wouldn't you format the HD 'cos you are drunk?!?
    - Stop using mobile phone! It costs too much.. And someone said it could be dangerous for your health. Think about, while smoking a cigarette..
    - Stop going clubbing at night: you spend money for it and for the point I wrote above.
    - It's time to find a girlfriend and stop with those easy girl walking in the city roads...
    - Don't go to the gym: take a pair of stinking Converse and go running.. Helps to burn fats...
    - Let the car in the parking and go on foot. Could help for the same reason as above.
    - Sell all the things you don't need anymore... Yes, even your wife...
    - It's time to go on holiday?!? Never! Do you realise how a hotel room costs in high season. Think about stay there for a week... Don't you want to discover MOS 2.0 beuties and hidden places?
    - Don't go at the burgy: fatty foods and too much money to buy them. And the risk is to vo:xxx:it on your keyboard.. Bleah!...Disgusting...
    - Drive away your lover. She costs more than a Dodge Viper! And you can't drive her where you like... ;-)
    - Did you read Charlie Brown? Yes? Well! Then it's Summer... Why not to send your beloved kids in a Summer Camp? It'll costs less than two or three ice creams per day.. Don't mention the quiet... Aaahhhh...

You will discover how many money you will save for MOS 2.0!!
    Any other idea, in the norm limits, is welcome!!

P.S: Obviously, I joked. And don't think I'm cynical: MOS 2.0 costed to me a quarter of wage (yes, I earn 400 E).
    Consequently, no night clubbing, no gym and no bi:xxx:es. I bought and that's it!!
    ...and I have 3000 Euros to pay... Oh, my God!!!!

Regards to all of you :-)
    Pegasos II 1 ghz
    Powermac G4 Quicksilver with Sonnet Encore 1.8 ghz
    Powermac G4 MDD single 1.25 ghz, silenced for ears health...
    Powermac G5 dual 2.7 ghz I'll be back...
    Powermac G5 dual 2.0 ghz
    Powerbook G4 1.67 ghz 17
  • »06.07.08 - 14:13
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    Phantom
    Ok here we go then:

1) I smoke, and I will continue smoke, but I want to cut it (not for buying MorphOS 2.0)

2) I don't drink like a camel anyway, the last time I was drunk they took me my driving license for 6 months. :-P

3) I have shell phone, and I have 2 hours free per month.

4) I'm not going to clubbing anyway due to my job. ;-)

5) I'm already engaged, so...

6) I don't go to the gym now, but I will do this winter, when the season will end.

7) Car in the garage? Are you nuts? No way.... ;-)

8) I'm selling them already. My wife no, but my mother-in-law for sure... hehehe.... :-D

9) I never have time for summer holidays, only for winter ones (maybe!).

10) My wife doesn't cost anything. My Amigas do (a lot of money spent on them!).

11) I don't have kids atm.

P.S.:That's strange really about your wage. Here in Greece the normal one is 600 euros. 400 euros they earn these people who are working 4-hours only and not full time job!

Don't worry. MorphOS 2.0 is normal priced for a little community like ours.
  • »06.07.08 - 14:47
  • Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Jambalah
    Eh eh eh eh eh!!!!!
    I really enjoyed!!!! Especially the final part of 8.. :lol:
    Phantom you promised: You have to come back!
    Anyway, nice to have you here!!!

P.S: Unfortunately, I have a bar near to close...for ever! In this little town (I'm not in the big town) there's no businnes.
    And so, after about 12 hours of work a day... My budget is that...
    But don't worry: I'LL BE BACK! (with another work, I mean..)
    ;-)
    MOS 2.0 is priceless, for me.
    Pegasos II 1 ghz
    Powermac G4 Quicksilver with Sonnet Encore 1.8 ghz
    Powermac G4 MDD single 1.25 ghz, silenced for ears health...
    Powermac G5 dual 2.7 ghz I'll be back...
    Powermac G5 dual 2.0 ghz
    Powerbook G4 1.67 ghz 17
  • »06.07.08 - 17:03