Robin Hood doesn't work with PowerSDL 11.14
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    Daff
    Hi,

I've tried Robin Hood with the latest PowerSDL (11.14 here) and now Robin Hood doesn't work. There is only a black screen at the launch of the program.
    Obligement - L'Amiga au maximum
    http://obligement.free.fr
  • »14.02.08 - 14:05
    Profile Visit Website
  • Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Cego
    almost the same problem here. it freezes when the intro screen appears. the mouse pointer appears and you can jump back to the ambient screen.
    Pegasos II G4 @1.0GHz, 1GB DDR Ram, Radeon 9200Pro, 240GB SSD+160GB HD, MorphOS 3.18, AmigaOS4.1 FE, Debian 8
  • »14.02.08 - 18:30
  • Acolyte of the Butterfly
    Acolyte of the Butterfly
    Hi,

The same problem i had with other programms, as Hatari and Madbomber. I solved it by editing the preferences again.

Grts, Amigaharry
    http://www.angelfire.com/amiga/ex
  • »15.02.08 - 06:13
    Profile Visit Website
  • Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    analogkid
    Airline Tycoon Deluxe seems to work, and better than before, because it doesn't hang on game-start and it even runs a little bit faster on my G3.
  • »15.02.08 - 07:53
    Acolyte of the Butterfly
    C64Days
    Latest PowerSDL allowed me to finally compile programs like NeoPopSDL, on the other hand linking to SDL_ttf seems not to work anymore (but i could be wrong), Illka is abroad ATM,expect these issues to be fixed once he comes back to Finland.
  • »16.02.08 - 12:32
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    Frostwork
    yes, static libSDL_ttf.a is damaged in this release.
  • »16.02.08 - 13:02
  • MorphOS Developer
    itix
    I check out Robin Hood issue.

What linking error you get with libSDL_ttf.a ? I admit I did not try it out at all and cant remember what games are using SDL_ttf...

Also, what SDL debug you are getting now? I checked sources and there should be no debug output left but probably something was not rebuilt due to dep issues.
    1 + 1 = 3 with very large values of 1
  • »16.02.08 - 23:44
    Acolyte of the Butterfly
    C64Days
    Quote:

itix wrote:
    I check out Robin Hood issue.

What linking error you get with libSDL_ttf.a ? I admit I did not try it out at all and cant remember what games are using SDL_ttf...

Also, what SDL debug you are getting now? I checked sources and there should be no debug output left but probably something was not rebuilt due to dep issues.

I don't have it handy here but it's the usual undefined references to PowerSDL bla bla TTF... I wish i could take a longer look at it but i'm tight on schedule with other matters.
  • »17.02.08 - 14:45