• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    tokai
    @doctormorbius_fp

Quote:

I installed the new version two hours ago and it seems to work fine until now. The extended status line in the HTML interface is more useful. I will report problems, if any.

Sounds good. Only tested for 10 minutes here. ;-)

Quote:

So I suggest you compile a new non-working version on purpose just to receive a lot of comments and emails!

What about normal feature requests? :-) I'm usually open to any feature requests as long it makes sense and is not about window closebuttons. Usually a feature request (or a bug report of course) moves a project up in the todo queue. ;-) While most of my current high-priority toy projects are bound to MorphOS 1.5/3.0 already or stuck because of new MUI features there is always room for some 1.4-compatible release. :)

@stevo
    Quote:

Works ok with MOSNet btw (read: the previous builds, haven't tried this one yet, have some other things to do atm.

ok, sounds good. I only remember some ppl had noticable stability problems then or stuff. For MosNet the startscript needs some extensions, else it will tell you "no TCP/IP stack found". I once asked roschmyr already which port MosNet creates, but forgot. Just check with Scout on the Ports page if you see some MosNet specific port (NETTRACE maybe or something like that) and then just fix the script to detect this port too:

edit MLdonkey
    -------------
    Code:

; AmiTCP4/ Genesis
    waitforport AMITCP I=0 L=1
    if warn
    echo "No (compatible) TCP/IP stack detected..."
    quit
    endif

to:

Code:

; AmiTCP4/ Genesis