USB 2.0
  • Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    MarK
    hi there,

me any few of my friends would like to register poseidon to be able to use the USB 2.0 speeds. the testing version works good, but only for few seconds... how can i register to get the speed available for all the time? and for both of my pegasos machines? i tried to contact poseidon author, but with no success...

thanks in advance for any hints!

bye, MarK.
  • »30.05.07 - 14:05
  • Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    jcmarcos
    Quote:

MarK wrote:

me any few of my friends would like to register poseidon

Money inside an envelope worked perfectly for me, from Spain. Chris answered with an e-mail to the address i wrote down in a note inside.
  • »30.05.07 - 15:34
  • Cocoon
    Cocoon
    nine
    Quote:

MarK wrote:
    thanks in advance for any hints!

I registered recently with MoneyBookers at http://www.platon42.de/. Got a key in the mail later on in the day.

I don't know if he offers a discount for multiple registrations :-)
  • »30.05.07 - 16:12
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    Quote:

MarK wrote:
    "to use the USB 2.0 speeds. the testing version works good, but only for few seconds...

what usb 2.0 card do you use?
    DEAD pegII/G4@1000.1gb ram.radeon 9200pro
    240 gigz hd.nec dvdrw.MorphOS 2.4 DEAD
    -=-=-=-
    amiga1200T.blizzardppc@180/040@25.96megz ram
    -=-=-=-=-
    zx.spectrum@3.5
  • »30.05.07 - 16:54
    Profile Visit Website
    guruman
    Quote:

MarK wrote:
    me any few of my friends would like to register poseidon to be able to use the USB 2.0 speeds. the testing version works good, but only for few seconds... how can i register to get the speed available for all the time? and for both of my pegasos machines? i tried to contact poseidon author, but with no success...

It's actually quite easy: most of the informations about registering Poseidon for MorphOS are available from inside Triton's GUI, and also online here:
    http://www.platon42.de/poseidonreg.html
    MorphOS user can donate whatever amount they feel Poseidon deserves, and will get a key. It is possible to send money via international bank transfer (as I did), MoneyBookers (as nine did), snailmail (as jmarcos did), or you could buy Chris one of the items on his Amazon.de wishlist, or you could simply send him a gift. So there's plenty of opportunities. And usually platon42 is quite fast at answering.

Kind regards,
    Andrea
  • »30.05.07 - 17:27
  • Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    MarK
    i did the online registration from the morphos settings usb gui, and it seams, it worked. i also sent money to the account, but i still didn't get neither key, nor any response.

i start to feel depressed...

bye, MarK.
  • »23.07.07 - 12:16
  • Acolyte of the Butterfly
    Acolyte of the Butterfly
    keropi
    did u even considered the possibility that Chris is on vacation this time of year? :-)

...luckily I have regged psd over a year ago, and my license covers all hardware available :-D
    A4000D CS-PPC/G-Rex4000D
    A4000D CS-PPC/Zorro
  • »23.07.07 - 13:24
  • Ex-Member
    Hey Mark,

I sent you the keyfile two days ago (21.07.07) after I had time to check my bank account for your transaction. I sent the keyfile to your account at seznam.cz. If it didn't arrive, please give me a different email account to try, in case it somehow got blocked or lost.

I never got any email from you so far.
    Bye...
    Chris Hodges
  • »23.07.07 - 14:15