DigiFilter 2.3 released
  • MorphOS Developer
    Krashan
    In the new version of my digital filter design application I've added commonly used Chebyshev window. I've also removed a bug at program exit (one MUI custom class had missing DoSuperMethod() call in OM_DISPOSE). You can download the program with a MorphUp index or wait a few hours until it appears on Aminet.
  • »10.07.06 - 16:26
    Profile Visit Website
  • Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    jcmarcos
    After reading your announcement, I just don't know what's that "thing" that you have just released. I suspect more people have the same problem.
    Your "digital filter design application"is something like "GraphEdit" in Windows? Any online information about it? Your Reggae/MOSMedia framework already has brilliant online docs...
  • »12.07.06 - 07:43
  • MorphOS Developer
    Krashan
    Well, 2.3 is only a small update, that is why no full news is posted. DigiFilter has nothing to do with GraphEdit, it does not design a processing patch made of Reggae objects. It's purpose is to design a finite impulse response filter (FIR) matching given criteria. As an additional feature user can play a sound file through the designed filter (as FIR-s are used frequently in audio processing). Designed filters (tables of coefficients) may be used directly in "fir.filter" Reggae class.
  • »12.07.06 - 09:55
    Profile Visit Website