Mimetype Icons
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    Bladerunner
    I have made some mimetype Icons for Ambient, get a test-release here
    Included are 162 Icons, currently only those defined in the recognition.db. Not Included are def Icons for drawes, devices
    etc, and probably wont be, because most have their own Icons anyway. Also currently missing are Icons I have allready made,
    but aren t available in recognition.db.
    Please leave some Feedback, also whishes for missing filetypes.
    Oh and please no "newsentry" because I will most likely delete this archive later on, so it will be not very usefull.
  • »26.05.06 - 22:50
  • MorphOS Developer
    Krashan
    They look very nice, the only thing I don't like, are those colorful strips with file extensions on them. Either remove it completely or decrease "color variation", they all should be shades or the same color, or shades between two colors.
  • »27.05.06 - 06:31
    Profile Visit Website
    hooligan
    I like them. I like the colorbars too.. I have lots of different type of pictures and soundfiles so its nice to recognize the type immediately by color.
    www.mikseri.net/hooligan <- Free music
  • »27.05.06 - 09:27
    Profile Visit Website
  • Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Robin
    Thank you :-) I like the icons and I guess it's
    time to have a look what changed in ambient since
    the recognition.db was added :-)
  • »27.05.06 - 10:02
    Profile Visit Website
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    GK_LKA
    I like the icons very much. Currently I'm using OSX icons, but I think I will replace them with yours :) I especially like the movie icons! :D

Two notices:
    1) I don't like the flashly green color, some rich, but less flashly colors would be better I think.
    2) Please remove the dot from the end of the extensions! It's so ugly! I use JPEG files, not ".jpg"!! Leave 8.3 and extensions for stupid pc users!
    [ GK / LKA Team ]
  • »27.05.06 - 13:12
    Profile Visit Website