• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    Acill
    Quote:

magnetic wrote:
    Noster

Welcome to the community :-)

I used to have a 4000T ppc/cybervision setup and I can tell you the Peg2 blows it away without question. You can sell that setup and do everything you want with the peg2..

Meanwhile it would be very good if present MOS PowerUp users would post working or not working Zorro boards on MZ. I'm particularly interested in Vlab Motion support..

magnetic

Trust him, he knows what he is talking about on this one! I speak from a first hand account here! I had an A3000 with a mediator and a CyberstormPPC. I was looking at th ePegasos just before the Pegasos II came out for several months. His help and info got me to get one and I ended up selling my A3000 about a month later after moving everthing I did on it to the Pegasos II. Its the best "Amiga" ever built and I feel its exactly what you would be using today if C= was still here making them today.

I would NOT get an Amiga 1 no matter what. While I'll admit that OS4 has come a long way and it looks quite nice now, MorphOS is a lot more compatable with the older Amiga stuff. You WILL NOT find a new A1 anyplace. You will have to get a used one. The hardware is VERY buggy and not worth what you will end up paying for it. Do some research on the artica s chip. The A1 came from the Teron boards. They are no longer produced as well.

[ Edited by Acill on 2006/5/15 6:17 ]
    Powermac Dual 2.0 GHZ G5 PCI-X (Registration #1894)
    Powerbook 1.67GHZ
    Powermac Dual 2.0 GHZ G5 PCIE (Registration #6130)
    A4000T CSPPC, Mediator
    Need Repairs, upgrades or a recap in the USA? Visit my website at http://www.acill.com
  • »15.05.06 - 15:12
    Profile Visit Website