Wildfire and Mui 4
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    Bladerunner
    Well, because newer Ambient and also Poseidon V3`s mprefs require Mui 4, I installed Mui 4 recently (Although I am not so happy with that solution, because still too many things are not working as expected)

However, now I tried to make some fancy DVD Menu Anims with Wildfire but It seems that it no longer works with Mui 4. More precise, It starts, I can use effects and such, but I can`t save my work, because the path I give, isn`t taken by Wildfire. I found out that I can change the save path manually within the wildfire project file, but this is not very optimal, especially when trying to load and save pictures/anims within the anim. What I am asking now, Is anyone beside me still using Wildfire and can confirm that? Or is there something else wrong? However, everything is working fine with Mui 3.9, so I guess it is indeed Mui 4. Also the newer (leaked?) Beta doesn`t help here.
    Also, what can I do to get this solved? I need Wildfire, but I also don`t want to miss new Ambient or Poseidon mprefs... What a mess...
  • »05.03.06 - 14:22
  • pOS
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    pOS
    The asl.library replacement of MUI4beta seems to be quite buggy. Also had the problem with some apps, that selected path in requetser wasn't returned to the application.
    try using the asl.library of MUI4alpha or the one from MOS.
  • »05.03.06 - 15:41
    Profile Visit Website
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    Bladerunner
    pOS
    Sorry forgot to mention that I allready tried the old MOS asl lib, as I read that it is quite buggy for some people. But no luck either. Btw I am using the "offical" Alpha, because the newer beta lead even to more problems.
  • »05.03.06 - 15:44