• Just looking around
    Desolator
    With the latest CVS we saw the filetypes folder being introduced with scripts etc. So far I've only got this to work in some sort of half-assed way. ;)

I can get Mplayer to play AVI's etc without any problem, but when it comes to images and MP3's I'm totally stuck. (I use the scripts that came with Gunne's compiled Ambient over at pegasos.org)

When I click a JPEG, Showgirls come up but its in a tiny window in the middle of the screen which I can't resize. If I doubleclick it to get fullscreen the picture extends all the way to the top and bottom of the screen but its just about 2 inches wide. Not fullscreen. Can I change this somehow?

And when it comes to MP3's it opens AmiNetRadio just fine but then the Arexx script crashes with an error on line 15.

also I have these questions:

Is there a way to make every MP3 file on the whole system to have the same Icon? As it is now, I have to select each one, open the info window and drag an icon to it so it changes. This goes for drawers too.

and finally.. when I edit a text in an editor and save it, sometimes the folder the text was saved in pops up. Not just ONE window but several. This also happens when I unpack a LhA file by doubleclicking it and pointing it at RAM: but if I do it from the CLI then it works just fine, no annoying windows that pop up.

And yes, I'm a new MorphOS user. Loving it so far, but it's quite different to the AmigaOS I'm used to. :)

[ Edited by Desolator on 2006/1/10 14:01 ]
  • »10.01.06 - 13:00