New MOS skin (finished)
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    Toto
    Hi,

I'm trying to make a new skin for MOS. I've got a little problem with transparency. See this screenshot. The buttons in the screenshot are from the ImAZ skin, I'm gone make my own buttons.

The only thing i've done so far are the screenbar and window decorations. To do list: button's, colors, Mui prefs and more.

Hope you like it, suggestions are welcome :-D

Cheers,
    Toto

[ Edited by Toto on 2005/9/28 22:43 ]

[ Edited by Toto on 2005/9/30 19:30 ]

[ Edited by Toto on 2005/10/2 14:03 ]
  • »28.09.05 - 21:41
  • scf
  • Cocoon
    Cocoon
    scf
    Thanx toto :pint:
  • »03.10.05 - 13:38
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    Toto
    @SoundSquare & scf
    Thanks.

I'm allready working on another skin ;-). It's just an idea and it will probabely be very different when finished.

Btw, anybody else using Scalos? I'm having palette problems with the harddisk gauge on the left side of the windows. Take a look at this screenshot. It happens with all the skins. Can I turn it off, can't find anything in the preference's. I've also been messing around with Scalos palette but no luck yet.

-toto
  • »03.10.05 - 17:42
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    klesterjr
    @Toto
    Quote:

Btw, anybody else using Scalos? I'm having palette problems with the harddisk gauge on the left side of the windows.

The only way I could "fix" that problem was to turn the disk fuel gauge off.

Since I couldn't see a way to do that in the Scalos Prefs program, I used the Workbench.prefs file from my 3.9 install to get the job done -- works perfectly!
  • »03.10.05 - 18:36
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    Toto
    @klesterjr
    Thank you. Saved the workbench prefs with 'no volume gauge' on my Amiga 4k and copied the workbench.prefs file over to my Pegasos Scalos partiton. No more anoying volume gauge. Great!

[ Edited by Toto on 2005/10/3 22:10 ]
  • »03.10.05 - 19:55
  • Visitor
  • I think that the black shiney skin was the best and it would be nice to have them round corners

I would love a skin that was shiney black with amber buttons and sliders.

Could you do one for us?

Cheers
    Robert
    www.amber-inc.com
  • »04.10.05 - 00:22
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    Toto
    I've released the final version of Carbonix, you can snatch a copy here.

There are new MUI prefs for all skins and the original Carbonix has a darker look.

-toto
  • »04.10.05 - 22:48