to doc or to port?
  • Acolyte of the Butterfly
    Acolyte of the Butterfly
    zephar123
    Well first let me thank everyone thats helped me in setting up software on my new system. Im getting ready to put up a website. I was originally planning on porting some software over, but after some hassle due to lack of documentation (although not sure if im jsut looking in wrong place or not) I am wondering what would serve the better good. Please let me know if you woudl like my first project to be a port of a few games or write up soem tutorials of libs needed for running 68k software, mos apps etc. please let me know what you think and all take care =)
  • »15.08.05 - 23:48
    Profile Visit Website
  • Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    ThePlayer
    Do some Ports, or GUIs for Software availble. I hate it to use Shell/Cli, in year 2005 for some cool soft like Mencoder, Bittorrent etc.
    PowerMac G5 Quad 2.5 running UWQHD Resolution
  • »16.08.05 - 00:16
  • Acolyte of the Butterfly
    Acolyte of the Butterfly
    zephar123
    Quote:

Do some Ports, or GUIs for Software availble. I hate it to use Shell/Cli, in year 2005 for some cool soft like Mencoder, Bittorrent etc.

actually player you brought up a point i forgot about which is gui's? would people rather have some guis over some new software. I personally dont mind typing, but alot of people would much rather have some gui's. also with gui's in mind if you would rather have gui's what gui's woudl you like?

[ Edited by zephar123 on 2005/8/16 3:56 ]
  • »16.08.05 - 00:44
    Profile Visit Website