Glow icons for MorphOS . . .
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    klesterjr
    I'm planning to paint some MorphOS specific glow-icons to add to my iconset -- but since my Pegasos hasn't arrived yet, I don't know which ones are needed.

I thought I'd get a head start on a couple that I AM aware of -- the butterfly icons were done some time ago, but the other two are new this morning. They're obviously based on the MorphOS originals -- but these are the "standard" AmigaOS size (46x46) and are in the 'Ken's Icons' format.

'Ken's Icons' is about to become very MorphOS friendly! ;-)

Icons.jpg
  • »19.06.05 - 17:30
  • Targhan
    Well, I think initially that there is a need all around for some nice new Envoy3 icons. MorphOS, AmigaOS4, OS3.x, Amithlon, we all need a new set of icons for Envoy3, and it just so happens that GlowIcons work on all of the above.

Well, that's my 2cents ;-) If you need a screenshot with all the icons listed, let me know and I'll upload a window shot.
    :idea:Targhan

MorphOS portal? www.MorphZone.org
  • »19.06.05 - 18:35
    Profile Visit Website
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    klesterjr
    I LOVE screenshots -- but since my Pegasos should be here next week, and I won't have much free time before then -- I can wait. ;-)

Will definitely add Envoy to my "list" though!
  • »19.06.05 - 18:47
  • Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    Acill
    Good to hear! I cant wait for the set to get updated. Just dont try and post it on the AW.net site! ;-)
    Powermac Dual 2.0 GHZ G5 PCI-X (Registration #1894)
    Powerbook 1.67GHZ
    Powermac Dual 2.0 GHZ G5 PCIE (Registration #6130)
    A4000T CSPPC, Mediator
    Need Repairs, upgrades or a recap in the USA? Visit my website at http://www.acill.com
  • »19.06.05 - 19:40
    Profile Visit Website
  • Targhan
    Actually, something along the lines of an envoy icon package should be uploaded to the aminet and to the various sites around ;-)

• »19.06.05 - 19:48
    Profile Visit Website
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    klesterjr
    Quote:

Good to hear! I cant wait for the set to get updated. Just dont try and post it on the AW.net site! ;-)

Heh, heh -- I'm sure it'll be fine (hope I don't have to start maintaining TWO different sets! ;-) )
  • »19.06.05 - 19:54
  • MorphOS Developer
    itix
    MorphOS_2 icon is cute.
    1 + 1 = 3 with very large values of 1
  • »19.06.05 - 20:15
  • Targhan
    Okay, a grab of the Envoy icons. I have replaced most of them with MWB replacements (but the originals were very simular). TMK, there are no glowicons or png icons for these items yet.

The really drab icons (the ones with the screws) are icons for starting/connecting to a network drive at startup and are found in wbstartup normally.

There are some non-standard things too. "conf.guide" and "conf" are basically an ICQ over an Envoy LAN and it's guide. Envoyarexx service is a third party service, but the name is kind of self-explainitory.

Attached file(s) 

• »20.06.05 - 08:52
    Profile Visit Website
  • Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    takemehomegrandma
    Quote:

klesterjr wrote:
    I'm planning to paint some MorphOS specific glow-icons to add to my iconset -- but since my Pegasos hasn't arrived yet, I don't know which ones are needed.

I thought I'd get a head start on a couple that I AM aware of -- the butterfly icons were done some time ago, but the other two are new this morning. They're obviously based on the MorphOS originals -- but these are the "standard" AmigaOS size (46x46) and are in the 'Ken's Icons' format.

'Ken's Icons' is about to become very MorphOS friendly! ;-)

This is good news! :-)

Looking forward to see you progress with this. If you need help setting up your Pegasos/MorphOS, then don't hecitate to ask here! :-)
    MorphOS is Amiga done right! :-)
    MorphOS NG will be AROS done right! :-)
  • »20.06.05 - 09:46