• Butterfly
    Butterfly
    RockmanX
    Quote:

Amigan wrote:

"... Genesi will resume support of external MorphOS 1.5 development when there is a clear plan and a date set for the release.
    MorphOS does not currently drive significant sales of the platform. It is our hope that one day it will, but this will not be achieved without the majority of the Company's resources being focused on activities that generate revenue and profit.
    ..."

Call this imagination or that you want, but you can get the reality or continue sucking.

I think that this for a MorphOS user is *AT LEAST* to be *A BIT WORRIED*. I think that telling you *NO MORE SUPPORT AND DEVELOPMENT FOR THE SYSTEM THAT YOU HAVE PAID FOR* is a bad new for you. Call me that you want but that is the truth.

They said they need a focus change to continue supporting MorphOS, and that's what they did.
    They're simply doing their work: to spend more money, you first need to earn more.
    They say they will resume MorphOS support when the situation will be better.
    After a mess like this any normal company (and normal companies don't care about their users) would have simply said: "No more MorphOS. If you bought your Pegasos for it, that's not in our business. You bought it. Many thanks"...
    Genesi is not such a company.
  • »26.11.04 - 22:27