• Just looking around
    Amigan
    Quote:

hooligan wrote:
    Quote:

I know what I´m saying believe me or belive that you want. But please be less funny about others threads and other OS, and be worried about MorphOS development.

I believe you have vidid imagination, thats what I believe. And a) I am already less funny b) I am not worried about MOS developement a bit.

I'd go even as far as saying you are more concerned than I am.

"A Statement Concerning MorphOS
    The current MorphOS release is owned by the shareholders of Genesi and is being distributed today in a form fully licensed and paid for. Genesi will resume support of external MorphOS 1.5 development when there is a clear plan and a date set for the release.

The posts against Genesi made on MorphOS.net are unfortunate. These actions of a single person have damaged our discussions with major strategic partners and have cast doubt on Genesi and MorphOS. There has never been any disagreement about paying for development, in fact more than $500,000 have been paid to MorphOS developers and for MorphOS licenses. There has been disagreement however, how much and for what to pay for.

MorphOS does not currently drive significant sales of the platform. It is our hope that one day it will, but this will not be achieved without the majority of the Company's resources being focused on activities that generate revenue and profit.

Genesi has become a partner/sponsor of the Debian, Gentoo and Crux Linux developer communities. Genesi is also enrolled in the official board support/partner programs of Yellow Dog Linux, Montavista and QNX Software Systems. It is in these areas that Genesi is now focused.

24th November 2004
    bbrv@genesi.lu"

Call this imagination or that you want, but you can get the reality or continue sucking.

I think that this for a MorphOS user is *AT LEAST* to be *A BIT WORRIED*. I think that telling you *NO MORE SUPPORT AND DEVELOPMENT FOR THE SYSTEM THAT YOU HAVE PAID FOR* is a bad new for you. Call me that you want but that is the truth.

I remember a lot of popople from this Cummunity telling this like:

-OS4 is vaporware
    -OS4 doesn´t exists
    -OS4 is *PUT HERE THAT YOU WANT*

But as I said, the reality is another thing *VERY DIFFERENT*.

:-?
  • »26.11.04 - 16:42