• Just looking around
    Amigan
    Quote:

DSLCC wrote:
    Quote:

niteman1969 wrote:
    Wow - this has kicked up some sort of storm
    on the amiga forums.

I just spent about an hour reading the entire thread on amiga.org and it is pretty funny. Some of the posts are WAY too serious. :-D Good reading though!
    :-)

[ Edited by DSLCC on 2004/11/26 0:13 ]

[ Edited by DSLCC on 2004/11/26 0:14 ]

Hummm, with all the respect to you MorphOS Users, in my opinion you don´t get the point.

If you watch www.morphos-news.de, you can see how his "last new" is the OS4 EMU yet. When the last *IMPORTANT* new for you community is the Genesi statement (http://www.genesi.lu/morphos_statement.php). Simply they want to catch the attention to the OS4 EMU and say you "ehh OS4 is shit, we can emulate it" and ignore to say that Genesi will not give financial support to develop MorphOS anymore.

Do you think that is casuality that OS4 EMU appears just when Genesi Financial support is eliminated because it don´t generate revenure? Be objetive and see the reality.

This news is listed 2 days ago in other sites like www.amiga-news.de, but not the www.morphos-news.de because simply want to catch the atention to another theme, to catch the attention of the MorphOS community, and do the OS4 EMU thing the actual theme to speak, no the bad new for you form genesi.

I´m very sorry, I don´t like this new I think is sad. But please see the reality, don´t get funny with another sites threads, because the Genesi statement for this community is BAD NEW and no funny.
  • »26.11.04 - 11:50