• Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    takemehomegrandma
    Quote:

Acill wrote:
    Well it looks like it just may be the end for all of us MorphOS types then. I would thing that it would never had been posted in the first place if it wasnt about to be true or is in the works.

I think it's just as true as "Any new version of MorphOS for the Pegasos won't happen before the above counters reach zero."

What if there simply are *no ways* for Genesi of achieving just that, just right now, as those developers demand? My belief is that this situation requires flexibility from all parts involved. If no such flexibility is showed, then what else could Genesi do? As you say Acill, this looks like it may be the end for all us MorphOS types, but even more, the end of the Amiga Era as a whole. MorphOS will live on, in one form or another, but it won't be the same without the desktop.

I just wish that some flexibilty would be thrown into the discussions. It seems obvious that Genesi has no way of paying all that money, right now. I wish that they would accept a smaller sum now (more at a later point) and that MorphOS continues to be developed as before, at least for a bit longer. The alternative will be the death of MorphOS as we know it, the death of the Amiga era, and definitely no hope of money at all for any of those who claim it at this point.
    MorphOS is Amiga done right! :-)
    MorphOS NG will be AROS done right! :-)
  • »23.11.04 - 09:05