Morphos 1.5 Status Update
  • Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    Zylesea
    Quote:

BBRV for the delay of OS4, the Iraq war, floods in India would have the same effect.

What!? You mean BBRV are not liably for all what goes wrong in the world? I thougt that I slept too long this morning and that the milk in the fridge became sour (sure, i discoverd it only when it was alredy in the coffeemug) and the lot of rain the last weeks (well where is the summer?) is all because of BBRV. My picture how the world is organized is deeply irritated. It is so comfortable not to think but to blame others....
    --
    http://via.bckrs.de

Whenever you're sad just remember the world is 4.543 billion years old and you somehow managed to exist at the same time as David Bowie.
    ...and Matthias , my friend - RIP
  • »15.07.04 - 10:20
    Profile Visit Website
  • Yokemate of Keyboards
    Yokemate of Keyboards
    Zylesea
    Quote:

poundsmack wrote:
    t.the new iMac suposedly wil NOT have a G5 from what i understant but an overclocked G4 like the one in the top of the line powerbook

[ Edited by poundsmack on 2004/7/14 18:27 ]

The new iMac will have the G5, it was just officially announced.
    --
    http://via.bckrs.de

Whenever you're sad just remember the world is 4.543 billion years old and you somehow managed to exist at the same time as David Bowie.
    ...and Matthias , my friend - RIP
  • »15.07.04 - 10:59
    Profile Visit Website
    guruman
    Quote:

Framiga wrote:
    erm . . .Kronos the post was targeted to Mr.BB . . . are you his lawyer?

As a rule of thumb, when you post on a public forum, everyone is entitled to answer you. If you need to contact a single and precise person, the Internet gives you access to a tool that is commonly known as e-mail.
    That said, it has been repeated to death that Genesi != DCE, and actually Genesi is just a DCE customer, who is paying in order to get the Motherboards manufactured. It's really as simple as this, as far as we know.
    OTOH, as Hooligan correctly pointed out MorphZone is for everyone, and has been since the beginning. Paochi, there are not "bbrv's dogs", and you know it :-P :-D We do accept constructive criticism, and trollish comments are better defeated not by censuring them, but pointing out their lack of substance...

May I suggest to return back to the topic, at this point?
    So, how's that MOS 1.5 coming along? :-P

Kind regards,
    Andrea
  • »15.07.04 - 11:10
  • Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    Acill
    Framiga Bill Buck has nothing to do with our boards at DCE. And they are not getting any money from non working Amiga boards sitting in a storage someplace at DCE. Do you think they seap money from the chips or something? They build the Pegasos as a subcontractor is all. He does not own the company and pays them to make the boards just like Phase5 did before they went under and then DCE took over selling them before they decided to stop as well. Maybe you should try a Pegasos. I forgot all about my "lost" board after getting mine and am quite happy with it. I still remember you telling me when I announced that I ordered it I would never see it and to kiss my money goodbye, then 10 days later at my door it was!!

I do however still find it odd that after just about all the CSPPC and other accelerators were located that nothing more was done. Ron Vanherk didnt get paid to go up there all those times and had to stop. DCE doesnt care with no one push any longer so the issue will remain open as long as thats the case.

This is not the thread for this though, go post more in the original thread at amiga.org or make one here for the topic.
    Powermac Dual 2.0 GHZ G5 PCI-X (Registration #1894)
    Powerbook 1.67GHZ
    Powermac Dual 2.0 GHZ G5 PCIE (Registration #6130)
    A4000T CSPPC, Mediator
    Need Repairs, upgrades or a recap in the USA? Visit my website at http://www.acill.com
  • »15.07.04 - 18:45
    Profile Visit Website
  • Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    poundsmack
    oops my bad anout the G5 iMac i had an out dated source (blushes in shame)
    "Poundsmack, official morphzone thread creator" -LorD
    "Wanna be lord of the avatars." -JKD
  • »15.07.04 - 20:21
    Profile Visit Website
  • News Moderator
    News Moderator
    Darth_X
    @poundsmack

you seen to have a lot of 'my bad' type posts! :-D

<-- Look who's talking

[ Edited by Darth_X on 2004/8/6 18:41 ]
    When you have eliminated all which is impossible,
    then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth!!! - Sherlock Holmes
  • »07.08.04 - 02:34
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    minator
    Quote:

but an overclocked G4 like the one in the top of the line powerbook

They get "P" rated chips which are not usually listed on the website, they're not overclocked.
  • »07.08.04 - 12:27
    Profile Visit Website
  • Cocoon
    Cocoon
    Jonny_Rico
    Nevertheless I will (hopefully) buy one soon as mos1.5 will be out (as a friend had some interesting informations about 1.5) but as I said before ... for that we will have to wait much longer....

------------------------------------------------------------

@ jonny_Rico

I think the question of the day is " how long" ascii is stating that the "quietness" is somewhat disturbing. Now I am asking How much longer... 1 year... 6 months...?

If their was a development list that showed some form of progression, I think that I would be happy. and if their was an official announcement on what is planned to be added to Mos 1.5.

Thanks

katos1

------------------------

@katos1

how long is easy to tell... but not to troll around I must admit that those are only rumours...
    Genesis don't have the money yet to pay some morphos coders... and as long as those don't get any money... essential parts won't be released... thats why there is no update...

didn't you wonder why the morphos-team made a news that the official informations are now coming only from some morphos-developers ?!?... just ask bbrv why ;-))
  • »08.08.04 - 02:10