• Cocoon
    Cocoon
    Jonny_Rico
    Nevertheless I will (hopefully) buy one soon as mos1.5 will be out (as a friend had some interesting informations about 1.5) but as I said before ... for that we will have to wait much longer....

------------------------------------------------------------

@ jonny_Rico

I think the question of the day is " how long" ascii is stating that the "quietness" is somewhat disturbing. Now I am asking How much longer... 1 year... 6 months...?

If their was a development list that showed some form of progression, I think that I would be happy. and if their was an official announcement on what is planned to be added to Mos 1.5.

Thanks

katos1

------------------------

@katos1

how long is easy to tell... but not to troll around I must admit that those are only rumours...
    Genesis don't have the money yet to pay some morphos coders... and as long as those don't get any money... essential parts won't be released... thats why there is no update...

didn't you wonder why the morphos-team made a news that the official informations are now coming only from some morphos-developers ?!?... just ask bbrv why ;-))
  • »08.08.04 - 02:10