• Paladin of the Pegasos
    Paladin of the Pegasos
    Acill
    Framiga Bill Buck has nothing to do with our boards at DCE. And they are not getting any money from non working Amiga boards sitting in a storage someplace at DCE. Do you think they seap money from the chips or something? They build the Pegasos as a subcontractor is all. He does not own the company and pays them to make the boards just like Phase5 did before they went under and then DCE took over selling them before they decided to stop as well. Maybe you should try a Pegasos. I forgot all about my "lost" board after getting mine and am quite happy with it. I still remember you telling me when I announced that I ordered it I would never see it and to kiss my money goodbye, then 10 days later at my door it was!!

I do however still find it odd that after just about all the CSPPC and other accelerators were located that nothing more was done. Ron Vanherk didnt get paid to go up there all those times and had to stop. DCE doesnt care with no one push any longer so the issue will remain open as long as thats the case.

This is not the thread for this though, go post more in the original thread at amiga.org or make one here for the topic.
    Powermac Dual 2.0 GHZ G5 PCI-X (Registration #1894)
    Powerbook 1.67GHZ
    Powermac Dual 2.0 GHZ G5 PCIE (Registration #6130)
    A4000T CSPPC, Mediator
    Need Repairs, upgrades or a recap in the USA? Visit my website at http://www.acill.com
  • »15.07.04 - 18:45
    Profile Visit Website