Palm with Pegasos
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    GK_LKA
    Does anybody use Palm with Peggy? My m505 doesn't synchronize well throught serial cable with SpitFire2. Am I the only one, who waits for a palm USB stuff?

There is a very good stuff for this job on linux: pocket-link. And there is a synchronization GUI: JPilot. Does anybody want to port them? :) Or is it impossible? :)
    [ GK / LKA Team ]
  • »06.04.04 - 22:17
    Profile Visit Website
  • Butterfly
    Butterfly
    Leon
    Actually, I have a PalmOS 3.5.1 based Handspring Treo 180, and I know that there exists a Palm package for Linux, but not likely for MorphOS. Maybe something on Aminet but I am not sure. And it looks like there won't be any for a long time as I don't think this is top priority. But you may ask in Pegasos Linux Communityforums. But you need to install Linux first :))))
    Proud owner of:
    Efika
    ABIT ATI 9200SE AGP 128MB
    40GB Samsung Hard Drive 5400rpm
    -----
    PowerMac 3.1 G4 350Mhz "Sawtooth" AGP
  • »07.04.04 - 00:31
    Profile Visit Website
  • Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    MarK
    Well, I use Palm -and- Peggy (not with). The Palm is Tungsten T with PalmOS 5.0. So You aren't alone :-) In my opinion it more depends on USB support... I guess, that it could work, but imo more important is to make the USB more compatible with -ALL- massstorage devices. Hey, ppl, port it, and I will send You a donation! :-D

Bye, MarK.
  • »07.04.04 - 06:25