How do I change icons? And a gfx question
  • Just looking around
    This may sound silly, but anytime I try to save information in a infofile (like changing the properties of a file) mos says "icon system:apps:yamblabla went away" and it just doesn't create the .info file. It's a bit annoying to everytime select 'view as->all files' to start a proggy. (also icons for such 'hidden' files appear on toolbars as empty spaces)

Also, perfectpaint doesn't work perfect :)
    Is there any 2d paint proggy that has (most of) deluxepaint shortcuts? Or will deluxepaint itself work?

Btw, I can't login to morphzone using voyager, is this a known problem or am I doing something wrong?

Peace,
    Lotek
  • »10.03.04 - 10:31
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    Toto
    TVPaint is a great 2D paint programm and works fine with MOS.

If you want to login on Morphzone with Voyager you must change the cache size of Voyager to 0 Kb.
  • »10.03.04 - 10:35
  • Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    Priest of the Order of the Butterfly
    warface
    Quote:

This may sound silly, but anytime I try to save information in a infofile (like changing the properties of a file) mos says "icon system:apps:yamblabla went away" and it just doesn't create the .info file. It's a bit annoying to everytime select 'view as->all files' to start a proggy. (also icons for such 'hidden' files appear on toolbars as empty spaces)

Ambient won't create info files for you, and you can only edit info files which are existing. It's rather easy to create such info files though, just save a png picture with "programname.info" name, where programname is the name of the program you'd like to have an icon. From then on you can edit and save the content of the info file.
  • »10.03.04 - 14:28
    Profile Visit Website
  • Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    DoctorMorbius_FP
    DeLuxe Paint V works on my PegasosII-G4.

However, when I start DPaint from DirectoryOpusMagellan and no window is open on the Ambient screen, this screen is completely erased (everything grey, no icons, no title, screen gadget only) when I quit. DOpus is still alive and working on its own screen.

Cheers.