• Order of the Butterfly
    Order of the Butterfly
    Tronman
    Greetings one and all! I can't believe it's been fourteen years since I've posted to Morphzone.. but here we are, a couple presidents later..

Anyway, I'm exploring options to edit my photos from Fujifilm X system cameras, as in the RAF files from X-Trans sensor models like my fleet of X-H1s. Is there any MOS native software which can do so? I'd also be interested in something with DAM capabilities for several hundred thousand photos spanning three decades. That's a lot to ask, I know. Currently running Linux but am becoming disenchanted with it, and with Darktable, because they're still, frankly, kinda user hostile. I really miss Amiga style OSes around which I could get my head, and have some hope of fixing things myself. As opposed to Linux, where I update my browser and.. my photo edit software stops working right?!?!

I've got a couple of old Pegasos machines, IIRC a 1 with April fix and a II, possibly even G4. Could also probably find an old PPC Mac around here, Yikes or MDD.

From what I've gleaned so far, Showcase seems to be the early favorite. Are others here using it with modern digital camera gear? Thanks in advance!
  • »14.02.24 - 05:33
    Profile Visit Website